Aksss turbo 370 rebuild

AKSSS

Pure sex! What did you end up doing with your old hot pipes?

I still have the old hot pipes and the turbo. I posted them for sale but didn't get any bites right away. So I am not sure what I am going to do with them.

• 2 weeks later...

Piston sprayers are installed. Motor assembly should finally be completed next week minus measuring for push rods and waiting on them.

sapu5y5y.jpg

vezyvepu.jpg

bu7uzyje.jpgqazatege.jpg

And I got mine and Brandon's (mid12ss) 4l80 crossmember a done. A buddy of mine welded them up for me. Same buddy channeled my front frame rails to put my air2air in my front number between the rails a few years ago.

umunater.jpg

Edited by Aksss (see edit history)

Another box showed today. Ever so slowly everything is showin up. I have been waiting over 2 months for this box.

abete3ap.jpg

e9yzu8uq.jpg

Can you say, 4" downpipe! I can't wait to hear this thing with the cam. And a 50mm wastegate to hopefully let me gate 7-8psi for normal cruising. This is the offset t4 pipe set from kbracing for a t4 s480. All the pipes are WAY bigger than my original kb kit. Hope I have enough motor to push this snail!

Haha a certain someone is getting nervous seeing all these parts!!! You'll be the fastest truck in town for sure. Maybe the state :thumbs:

Give mr. 400 shot a run for his money. Especially after a bb live tune. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Small update.

Engine is finished and sitting on the engine stand in front of the truck. Definitely going to be making some quick progress here soon. We are already half way through our summer up here so I better get a move on for zippy to have time to tune it.

Very few things are missing now. But one major thin I have been waiting on for a couple months now is the turbo.

I received my hot pipes back from ceramic coating. Coater put on some new titainium coating. Looks awesome. Pics don't do it justice. Kind of a shame I am going to cover them up with wrap also. Lol

a4a6yqet.jpgerydu6un.jpg

Got another important part in the mail today. It looks like this harness setup will literally plug right in to everything. I will know in a week or so.

ege5egur.jpg

umeneqam.jpg