Aksss turbo 370 rebuild

AKSSS

throw me together a kit with your junk parts and we can trade lol iv got 2k into this damn nitrous kit so far

Heck. Your running the same times I was with my old setup. Granted, my old motor was almost stock. But still. Low 12's are awesome. And I had more than 2k into it. I just didn't have to fill up a bottle once a week. :)

It would be easy to do. The expensive part is the pipes and turbo that I have. For him I would do a hell of a deal. Lol.

Then a little mechanical know how. Cxracing charge pipes. I just used a chop saw and cut my pipes to fit. Then bought my intercooler from them. Oil supply and drain lines. Some exhaust modification. There is some other things too but that is the majority of it.

DO IT STEVE!

Awesome build. After reading all these build threads, I would be go going crazy when 100 different things, from a 100 different places have to come together, and hopefully work well/correctly together.... I admire your guys patience.

Truck is going to be a monster, I hope it comes out running like it should for ya... Hopefully some videos of it when your done! :cool:

Haha I'd love too go turbo. But It would have to be turbo or nitrous not both. That's asking for trouble !!

LOL!! I completely understand. But I somehow always get into trouble! I just wanna go fast!

Thanks! But it's all for fun right!? It should be fun!

haha, I'm having so much fun with my build my GF has been getting jealous and feeling neglected...women! Why can't they just understand??

All of the active builds going on right now are freekin awesome. Each one's a little different but all of us will be fast as f*** when we're done!

All of the active builds going on right now are freekin awesome. Each one's a little different but all of us will be fast as f*** when we're done!

Yeah one of you AWD guys, when your all done, needs to put some slicks on all 4 and take Chase's record down.