The Storm

rcapone

Looks good, I am just about to have American Racing custom build me a set of 2" primary headers for mine since I have to pull it all apart anyway to swap the 4L80E in.

Awesome...that's beefy! I don't know how their schedule's running now, but it took like 3 weeks to get them from ARH

Just got off the phone with PI and ordered a 2600 stall Vigilante multi disk :peelout: now I need a new flywheel since I wanted a 6 bolt converter. does anyone have suggestions on a good flywheel?

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)

Looks good, I am just about to have American Racing custom build me a set of 2" primary headers for mine since I have to pull it all apart anyway to swap the 4L80E in.

The kooks f body LT's 2" primaries into 3.5" collectors also work on these trucks (but not sure if anyones tried them on the awd 4x4 truck), just have to fab up a mid pipe. These are the headers I had planned for at first to pick up some MPH, but I'll probably just end up doing a 1 7/8.

Is ARH going to build them with you being AWD in mind? And what are they setting you back?

2" should give you some great gains being that your running big cubes.

Yeah, he has it dialed in pretty good but now I need new injectors since they are maxed out at 103% right now lol. Supersub recommended Injector Dynamics but those are a G...why is everything always a frickin G?!?!

Truck's at my Brother's shop right now getting the headers swapped and maybe the gauges installed if they have time. It's one of those back burner deals where they're going to do it when business slows down. I would have done these myself but I need to finish up a work project before I leave for vaca. next week and just don't have time. Also I wanted to get it done before I leave because the dude who bought my Dynatech's is waiting on them

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)

I looked at the Injector Dynamics ones too and I passed since they were so expensive. I ended up with the FAST 65# injectors for about $400.

ARH told me to get 1 7/8" headers, so I called around and everyone seems to agree as they are enough space and much easier to fit so I should have a matching set to yours soon.

Yeah. A buddy went with ID injectors for $1000. I bought mine from FIC for $599. IDs are so expensive because they are all in-house built. The FIC ones I bought were just re-worked LS3s. But they'll kick ass none the less. I believe ID provides the fuel data on a disc for you to put into HPtuners. But since Im paying someone to tune my truck for me, it wasn't really a selling point. You could get a good set of 80s or 1000cc injectors for a good price on FIC. Definitely wanna see more vids of this once you get her dialed in.