The Storm

rcapone

why is everything always a frickin G?!?!

Lol its funny cuz my dad is huge into Harley Davidson. Every little chrome nic-nak he buys for his bike is $100. $100 for this and a $100 for that.. I told him that's what "HD" stands for. Not Harley Davidson, but "hundred dollars".. Lol.. I guess in our case, if we even think about buying something for our trucks, just expect to drop a G on it...

Lol its funny cuz my dad is huge into Harley Davidson. Every little chrome nic-nak he buys for his bike is $100. $100 for this and a $100 for that.. I told him that's what "HD" stands for. Not Harley Davidson, but "hundred dollars".. Lol.. I guess in our case, if we even think about buying something for our trucks, just expect to drop a G on it...

Haha, I wish everything was only 100 in our case!

I have a question for you since you have these headers - they are built totally different from the Dynatechs that are coming off and I did get the mid pipes with no cats. Do you know if these are going to bolt right up to the Corsa Sport exhaust without modding or other connecting pipes? My Brother told me his tech just started the installation about an hour ago and probably won't be done until tomorrow or Saturday depending on how busy they get.

I looked at the Injector Dynamics ones too and I passed since they were so expensive. I ended up with the FAST 65# injectors for about $400.

ARH told me to get 1 7/8" headers, so I called around and everyone seems to agree as they are enough space and much easier to fit so I should have a matching set to yours soon.

Righton! I guess welcome to the ARH family bro!

Yeah. A buddy went with ID injectors for $1000. I bought mine from FIC for $599. IDs are so expensive because they are all in-house built. The FIC ones I bought were just re-worked LS3s. But they'll kick ass none the less. I believe ID provides the fuel data on a disc for you to put into HPtuners. But since Im paying someone to tune my truck for me, it wasn't really a selling point. You could get a good set of 80s or 1000cc injectors for a good price on FIC. Definitely wanna see more vids of this once you get her dialed in.

Yeah, I'm not sure I want to pay another 4 or 500 bones for injectors that most likely work the same but just have pretty colors...we'll see how things pan out. If I come back from Vegas in a couple of weeks and start posting pics of the ID's, that means I won!

Yeah man! Have a good vacation! Im taking a vacation myself. 2weeks in Wisconsin starts next Friday. Gonna hit the Dells and Chicago Six Flags. Should be a good time.

Haha, I wish everything was only 100 in our case!

I have a question for you since you have these headers - they are built totally different from the Dynatechs that are coming off and I did get the mid pipes with no cats. Do you know if these are going to bolt right up to the Corsa Sport exhaust without modding or other connecting pipes? My Brother told me his tech just started the installation about an hour ago and probably won't be done until tomorrow or Saturday depending on how busy they get.

Yes. They should bolt right up. I've got 1 7/8 ARH longtubes, catted midpipes, and it bolts right up to the corsa sport. The cats on mine are gutted, and it caused a really raspy tone, so then I put resonators in right before the Y on the corsa sport. Lol. Once im done with my build, ill be cutting out the cats and replacing them with e-cutouts, then taking them damn resonators out too. I want a nice clean exhaust, not one patched together.. You could even wrap your headers like I did, or get them ceramic coated while they're out. Might help with under hood temps and exhausted scavenging for more HP!

The injector dynamics are worth every penny!I've talked to several tuners and the all said that ID are the best... Not only because they have the mapping dialed but also for the consisantsy. It was hard for me to spend the cash... But look at how much you have invested already, do you want a injector issue at this point???? Any injector can open and flow at wide open throttle, but few have the idle to mid throttle drivability that the ID's do.....

Yeah man! Have a good vacation! Im taking a vacation myself. 2weeks in Wisconsin starts next Friday. Gonna hit the Dells and Chicago Six Flags. Should be a good time.

Yes. They should bolt right up. I've got 1 7/8 ARH longtubes, catted midpipes, and it bolts right up to the corsa sport. The cats on mine are gutted, and it caused a really raspy tone, so then I put resonators in right before the Y on the corsa sport. Lol. Once im done with my build, ill be cutting out the cats and replacing them with e-cutouts, then taking them damn resonators out too. I want a nice clean exhaust, not one patched together.. You could even wrap your headers like I did, or get them ceramic coated while they're out. Might help with under hood temps and exhausted scavenging for more HP!

Cool, that does sound like fun...enjoy bro!

The injector dynamics are worth every penny!I've talked to several tuners and the all said that ID are the best... Not only because they have the mapping dialed but also for the consisantsy. It was hard for me to spend the cash... But look at how much you have invested already, do you want a injector issue at this point???? Any injector can open and flow at wide open throttle, but few have the idle to mid throttle drivability that the ID's do.....

I hear ya, you do have a good point there. I'll def. consider them for sure.

Beautiful! I thought the TPIS were red or something?

Is the sensor in all the way? I would almost notch the frame to make it fit at that point. Lol. But it should fit! Rather than installing the header and then the sensor, youll probably have to install the sensor then mount the header. Itll be a tight fit... However, I don't remember mine having that issue???

No, the sensor is just sitting in there for the pic. The tech said he tried installing the sensor first and it barely fit with the wires jammed against the frame at a 90 deg. angle real tight. Is your truck in a spot where you can take a pic of yours to compare? I called ARH and they're 2 daying me another pass. side but he said it looked like the hole was in the same spot as the one I have!

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)

This is the Drivers' side hole location which hasn't been installed yet. The passenger side hole is located directly in the middle of the pipes and needs to be in the same location as the drivers' side to clear the top of the frame.

[/url]">http://DriversSideARH.jpg

You can see the passenger side in this one

[/url]">http://http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/randyc/media/ARH.jpg.html'>ARH.jpg

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)

Hmm.. I don't have any helpful pictures from that angle to compare, and right now I just have a longblock under my hood. No exhaust or anything... Itll be awhile yet before I do.. Im sure someone else has got to have a set of ARH's???

Sorry I couldn't be much help..

I can take pics of my headers when I get home? They aren't installed. But that way you'll know the o2 bungs are in the same spot. I know mine fit though. It's tight, but they fit. The sensor is a pain to get in, and im sure my wires are bent at a 90. Lol. Be sure to put your wideband on the drivers side. Get the passenger in and leave it alone.

Here's the only pic I have of the passenger side header at the moment. image_zps46773fce.jpg

That's my OLD build.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

Awesome, thanks Brandon. Since I have the rear o2 sensors deleted and straight through mid pipes now, can't I just leave the drivers side o2 and install the wideband sensor in the rear bung since that sensor doesn't work anyway?