Cadillac SS

m396 #00-011

Granted, it doesn't look as good as the SS rims, but these tires will get around quite a bit better. The Escalade rims are the only 17x7.5" rim available to fit our trucks (factory anyway)

I've got 275/55/17's for the tracks days this summer. but, the track I've been going to, is now a subdivision. :( It was just a few months back when I was there too...... :tear:

I got the chrome 17" caddy wheels for my winter set....I will have to get some pics up....yours looks good..!!!

I didn't want to pay the premium for the Chrome set, plus I was worried about the salt. Although, they would have looked better.

I bought these from Ebay, rims w/ 90% tread GY HP tires for $400 delivered.

I got the chrome 17" caddy wheels for my winter set....I will have to get some pics up....yours looks good..!!!

I didn't want to pay the premium for the Chrome set, plus I was worried about the salt. Although, they would have looked better.

I bought these from Ebay, rims w/ 90% tread GY HP tires for $400 delivered.

well I dont have to worry about salt being from Cali...and I found a set from a local guy that took them off his 2004 after a mere 5k miles....only $400 but I picked them up so...woohoo for me...lol

Your truck still looks super clean with them on...!

well I dont have to worry about salt being from Cali...and I found a set from a local guy that took them off his 2004 after a mere 5k miles....only $400 but I picked them up so...woohoo for me...lol

Your truck still looks super clean with them on...!

Wow, that's a smokin deal. I looked around for awhile trying to find a deal like that, but it never materialized. :(

I thought when you posted that, it didn't make sense, why do you have winter wheels in CA? Rain season?

The Escalade rims are the only 17x7.5" rim available to fit our trucks (factory anyway)

I put the factory Avalanche Wheels on my SS, they are 17" and I think 7 1/2 wide. I put 265/70/17 Les Schwab WINTERCAT RADIAL SST's all around. I didn't have them studded but they have a lot of factory siping, so should be good in the snow and on ice. They run quiet and pretty smooth too.

Ray

:rollin: Hi just wanted to know if we can add traction control to the ss. My friend has an escalade ext and it seems to be the same powertrain but the traction control is awsome in the snow compare to my ss. Also the the gmc denali comes with it too.

Archived