1. 1. Who Would be interested in a Padded Cover

• Leather Solid
    • Vinyl Solid
    • Leather with Tray like original
    • Vinyl with Tray like original

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is the best I can do, don't know when I'll be able to get the digi cam and 'puter together again.  Here's a link to a pic (look at the first two pics under "Interior" for Yukon XL Denali):

denali

While you are there, also look at the interior door handles, they look chrome in the pics, but they are more like black chrome.  I'll be looking for some of these too!

I also like the Denali cover, I just *hate* the Silverado tray cover, I don't ever need it and it is just a dirt catcher. The interior door handles are nice, and did you guys see how GM mounted a touch-screen in the original head unit opening, and relocated the stereo down in the center console? I think that is a killer install idea, I might consider doing that for myself.

Mr. P. :)

Anyone get this done to the SS yet????  Would like to see pictures.

I am currently working on it...It will not have any type of Embroidery or logos on it. It might be an option in the future, but as of now, it will be plain leather that matches the factory leather on the seats.

:thumbs:
Standby:

Can you get a pic posted so we can see what you mean?  Sounds good as described.

Thanks!

This is the best I can do, don't know when I'll be able to get the digi cam and 'puter together again. Here's a link to a pic (look at the first two pics under "Interior" for Yukon XL Denali):

denali

While you are there, also look at the interior door handles, they look chrome in the pics, but they are more like black chrome. I'll be looking for some of these too!

Would be nice to have something that cobined the Denali and SS center console tops. I like having the rubber mat and another place I can put stuff, but the leather trim is nice also. Could you make something that would combine the two ideas? :dunno: An artist concept pic would be nice. :thumbs:

denali/ss hybrid in leather with contrasting bowtie or ss emblem would be nice

I like the function that the tray serves, i personally throw everything in there that usually take with me,,, phone, smokes,other sets of keys,a buttered bagel/roll,etc.

all small items but it's right there,,and with the rubber mat it stays put,, I'm thinking maybe a split top,, first half would be a tray and the back section the cushion,, got the best of both worlds, function and comfort, those armrests that fold down suck, no height adj. and makes the seat belt buckling a 3 step deal

I'm going to let this thread continue, but understand... this is a Group Purchase, and therefore i should have been asked permission before this was posted.

PM sent, Mervz.....I am not currently offering these for sale...just looking for opinion/Interst level. Thanks.

When they are ready for sale, I will be in touch with you.

Archived