05' SS Zippy Event

zippy

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fairfield Inn by Marriott

this is where i booked my room and they have rooms availiable

I got my room here too! I got a room for Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights..... planning on having some fun both in town and on the lake! I'll be bringing the Jet Ski....

Does any one want to split a room that is coming alone??? Just thought to cut down on un-needed cost. PM if you would like to!! I will book the room, no problem for us as well!

I am staying friday night and saturday night,,, but could be talked into just staying saturday night.

Joe Krelle

I am just wondering if every one is coming alone or if they are bringing there girls with them. My girl is breaking my chops to come with me.

I'm not 100% sure if my girl is gonna come or not yet... she heard there was a beach and that pretty much sold it to her. She doesn't care my truck is an SS, it could be a ugo for all she cares... she makes fun of me every night cause I'm on here all the time. :banghead:

I am just wondering if every one is coming alone or if they are bringing there girls with them. My girl is breaking my chops to come with me.

If it makes you feel any better mine has been too. Figured what the hell, since I am driving the 11 hours it would be nice to have a passenger.

I'm planning on bringing her. We'll see about how she likes me talking to everyone else instead of her though, haha. There is gonna be some nice trucks out there. :devil:

If it makes you feel any better mine has been too. Figured what the hell, since I am driving the 11 hours it would be nice to have a passenger.

I'm planning on bringing her. We'll see about how she likes me talking to everyone else instead of her though, haha. There is gonna be some nice trucks out there. :devil:

I'm in the same boat... I just wonder how long it's going to take her to get bored out of her mind... the only thing she has going for her is that theres a beach... and that means she won't have a problem ignoring me :)

Alright guys it sounds offical but where is everybody going to meet what date is everybody going to arive. I want to book a hotel soon so I know I will have a room so I just want to know what the exact location we are meeting at or is the plan to book a hotel and meet up that day. :confused:

Archived