05' SS Zippy Event

zippy

What I DO miss about Michigan is when you wipe out, you get a mouthful of fresh water, not salt water.... :thumbs:

that's for damn sure. i remember living in florida for a bit. the saltwater sucked for that. :puke:

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Alright Dammitt, I am going to have to step up to the challenge, I will be there and I will bring some ski's, Seadoo RXP (Fast) and a Superstock Yamaha GP1300R ( Scary fast ) , now if I could only find a way too get them on the trailer with the boat I will be fine, SSMINN, hey buddy your truck will pull that boat, just not far, I put ours behind my SS last year and backed it down the ramp, if I had bigger springs I think it would pull it, but I could always bring the kodiak. :D

July 30th,, I am in for sure!!! See you guys there, You all are bringing Boats?

Sounds awesome!!!! is there a festival or something up there on that weekend??

just need to see if I need a hotel room or something? Are others getting a room at a place in town?? If so where so we can lodge in the same hotel together for the weekend!!!!

Now I am excited!!!!

Is it going to be a Friday night to sunday deal? Or a Saturay to sunday deal?

Just wonderin. And hook us up at a cool place!!! LOL Pool and good area preferred! :devil:

You know, beach front place with bikini clad ladies around! Maybe a lake house or something like that would save some money??

Is it going to be a Friday night to sunday deal?  Or a Saturay to sunday deal?

Just wonderin.  And hook us up at a cool place!!! LOL  Pool and good area preferred! :devil:

You know, beach front place with bikini clad ladies around!  Maybe a lake house or something like that would save some money??

Count me in :)

Archived