05' SS Zippy Event

zippy

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, are there any ATV trails around Grandhaven? I'm definitely bringing my quad if there is.

From what I hear about the Grand Haven beaches during this particular weekend...... you won't want to be on the trails

:D

Lol, I'll definitely spend some time on the beaches (which is also why my friends want to come with me), but I would really like to get some riding in if there are trails, since I am rarely over there. Anyways, are there ATV trails out there then?

-Jason

• 2 weeks later...
Alright guys it sounds offical but where is everybody going to meet what date is everybody going to arive. I want to book a hotel soon so I know I will have a room so I just want to know what the exact location we are meeting at or is the plan to book a hotel and meet up that day. :confused:

Best Western

Coming thursday July28

sounds like the Zippy dealership is a place to meet its kinda across the street from the Best Western and Days INN

Days INN said it was booked

Called Days Inn yesterday. Guy said they were booked solid. But there are 4 rooms left if you book through the internet. He said they have to say they're booked to allow for internet bookings? Actually he said 5 rooms but I booked one so there's only four today. Try Cheaptickets.com or orbitz.com. $105.00 per night.

very cool. there will be a meeting on saturday in the morning at the dealership. i've talked the sales manager into giving us the whole front to park the trucks with the inventory completely out of the way. from there things will get moving, but that's where the saturday will start. :thumbs:

Archived