Times on 22's

SSplaytoy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bad360rt,

11's with your RT, nice job.. :thumbs:

I sold my Lightning last summer, but the best it has done in the 1/4 mile is a 10.23 at 134.08 and that was at 4770 with driver. That was with a 100 shot, it was rear wheel dynoed at 812hp and 1023 foot pounds of torque with the 150 jets. It was a fun truck and I do miss it, but it was time to move on.

I bought the V in January and drove it for 2 days, then she has been stored in the garage until some time in April. I will be doing a few things to it and have it at the track as soon as they open. :driving: I have to get a few miles on it first, it only has 116 miles on it now. I will be trying to get her to run 12's with just a couple bolt on's. Then maybe go after the 11's with a progressive nitrous kit.

Have fun with your RT, it sounds like she is a fun ride.. :cheers:

Here is a 10.8 video on slicks, before the nitrous was used.

http://www.dragtruk.com/PICS/1YYRD01MZQP44.mpg

Enjoy,

Bill-05-V

Thanks! She's been fun so far. My 11.8 was on the stock bottom end and stock cam. Hoping for mid-low 11's this year with a replacement bottom end (ran lean, stock pistons didn't like it lol) and mild cam. Then I'll go big with a built 408 and run 10's :) I like all the new V cars Cadillac is coming out with, can't argue with power and luxury :thumbs:

I know this thread may be a little dragged out, but I had to read Rich's crap on here myself. I really think he is mentally challenged. Who actually goes to other forums and purposely looks for races for 'equally modded' trucks. Oh and to the Ex-Lightning owner, that was one damn sweet truck you had there.

-Sam

01 Silver R/T

Archived