What does everyone do for a living?

bennytheflash

I havent been a member of this forum for very long. But I come on here and like to see all the mods I could do to my own SSS. I was just wondering what everyone does for a living to afford all of the mods that you guys do. You see some guys with 408s, superchargers, exhausts,and wheels all good mods but I know it costs some coin. Im a heavy equipment operator at a coal mine, I make just about $24.00 an hour or about $60,000 a year which is pretty good for around these parts (Wyoming). What do you do?

Ben :D

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vice President of Commercial Sales at Just In Time Audio/Video. We're a custom A/V systems integrator, seller, installer. Top commercial dealer in the US for DIRECTV and we do alot of high profile clients homes. We were on the first 14 episodes of Monster House on Discovery Channel also. Pretty cool job... get to meet alot of celebrities and athletes. Also get to play with really expensive audio equipment, plasmas, projection systems, speakers, etc. :cool:

We just finished building an $90,000 theater showroom in our new location... I'll get some pics and specs up soon.

Just In Time - Press and Media coverage

Air Force Staff Sergeant, got 10 years in and one year left on my hitch. I'm gonna follow the footsteps of my peers (fellow SSgt's) and get out or at least try to. I get paid fairly well but our military as a whole is shrinking but the workload keeps increasing (Mr. Bush likes to pick fights).

Archived