What does everyone do for a living?

bennytheflash

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I install airconditioning/heating/boilers etc... For my dads company. Right now he has over 70 employees. Last year we got the top seller award from Carrier Airconditioners throughout the United States. That is pretty impressive considering the population of my city is only 70,000. Hopefully someday the business will be mine. I also am a part time waiter at a real highend restaraunt called The Bistro. All my tip money from there goes to my truck

Paralegal that gets paid squat. I just got my BA (Jurisprudence) this May. When I decide to get a good score on the LSAT and get accepted to law school, I will be a student again. Also, I would like to be a personal trainer and own a gym someday, but I guess I need money first. Dope!

I'm a Project Manager for a steel fabricator that makes prefabricated fireproof building columns. I do estimating, purchasing, and other misc. PM stuff. Not a bad job for bein right outta college...wish I was still a student though :cheers: . But if not for this job, wouldn't be drivin the SSS :chevy: .

I'm a Police Officer in my hometown, been on the force for over 11 years now. It is the best job you will ever have, and the worst job you will ever have, all rolled into one.

I am also a Firefighter/Driver for my town's fire department. Been on for almost 16 years now.

:thumbs::rollin::thumbs:

I have a degree in photography, which explains why I work in a metal shop. :banghead::D We make diamond tipped dressers for cleaning grinding wheels, DABS-Diamond Abrasive Bars, diamond encrusted wheels of various shapes and sizes and diamond plated products.

Basically, I run a benchtop metal lathe turning metal pieces to tolerances as small as +/- .0001. Also tool room supervisor. Not very glamorous, but it pays the bills.

Web Developer for CACI... work on government contracts with the Air Force, Army and Joint Chiefs of Staff at the Pentagon. :flag:

And Part time I work as a contractor for eBay developing a system to get a better handle on their Advertising inventory and ad revenue.

Archived