What does everyone do for a living?

bennytheflash

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I manage the business side of my Mom's businesses...health clubs: "Orion Fitness".

We have 3 locations...Oxford, MS...Gainesville, FL...and Orange Park, FL.

w w w . o r i o n f i t n e s s . c o m

...sad thing is, I *rarely* work out. I'm a business guy who works for a health club, not a health club guy that happens to do the business end.

- Brian

tow truck operator, haul everything from ricers to 36' motor homes....

work over 120 hrs. per. week :crazy:

pay, ....... :puke:

but i enjoy what i do, someone has to clean up the mess :D

be safe :driving:

:seeya:

Full time high school student :D i know i know seems like im spoiled.... but really im not... i just get what i want :crackup::P

but seriously, i want to get a job... something in information technology for sure... i guess i gotta go to college first eh? :crazy:

btw, dylan wanna hook it up with a job? :lol:

I onw a Paintless Dent Removal company. Dent Solutions. Its a great way to work on cars I will never be able to own. I've got to work on some nice stuff. 360 Modena's, Maserati Spyders, Lots of AMG MBenz, and even a Jaguar XJ220- not a lot of those around. Needless to say my truck is dent FREE! :lol:

Wiz

husband, father, slave to creditors, slave to my children and the costs that keep both my son and daughter on the road, costs for daughter in college, the neighborhood target for loaner tools, equipment, or fix-it help, etc. etc. :banghead:

oh... I'm in sales and support in telecommunications test and measurement equipment covering 6 states... trying to pay for above. :lol:

I am employed by a local engine builder. It is a really good job. It is only me and him that work there. I have been working there since I was 17, I am now 20. I work 6 days a week at 8-10 hrs. a day. I don't have to work this much, but I do because I love working here. Everything we do is high end stuff. We ship our motors world wide. We have a huge customer base in Australia. We only do race stuff and 99% is all chevy. We do anything from circle track, to drag raceing, to offchore boat raceing. Our biggest customer base is in drag racing though. Our motors range in 360 sprint car motors to 700" nitrous motors. It is a great place and a great opportunity for me. We have customers that say they would pay to work where I do. I also go to college full time at night.

I am a talent scout for the Female adult entertainment industry, it's a dirty job... but someone's got to do it!

OK.... not really, I'm a pressman for a small circulation daily newspaper, Run a Goss Community Web Press. 6:30 am to 3:00 pm Mon ~ Fri. .... talent scout sounds like more fun................ What........ ? A guy can't use his imagination? :devil::jester:

Archived