What does everyone do for a living?

bennytheflash

I'm a Field Service Engineer and I install/upgrade/service/troubleshoot paper converting and corrugating machinery. My focused region is the midwest - chicago/milwaukee area but travel worldwide.

Graduated from Milwaukee School Of Engineering back in 08 with a bachelors in Electrical Engineering. In my free time I hunt for cheap beater cars ($100 or less) with a buddy of mine and we race/derby them at Jefferson Speedway for their Tournament of Destruction events. Gotta hunt and fish too - my brother and I are driving the SS down to the Florida Keys in a couple weeks to hopefully catch some Tarpon :driving::jester:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im a kitchen manager at an Italian rest. but Im wokring on opening my own speed shop in my area that will do anything from audio installs, upgrades to doin basic tune ups and oil changes. Its in the works but I think I can make it happen.

Production Director for a Publishing Contractor....which means I make the textbooks your kids use in school and the books that students spend millions on in college!!! On the side I do freelance web development and GC my home.

Archived