What does everyone do for a living?

bennytheflash

computer programmer/data mining analyst...pretty good pay and work isn't too bad. Starting next year I'll be working on some real estate stuff. Need to pay for my retirement some how lol

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

U.S. Navy...Jet Engine mechanic, currently I test the T700 engine after overhaul. I have almost 8 years in and looking to transfer into the civilian sector doin the same...and I definatly can't hang with most of these guys...I just work the mods in any time I get a free buck :D

I make OTHER people lots and lots of money!  :ughdance:  Why I can't do that for myself??  :dunno:  My resume?  I create enterprise-level software systems;  prior to being half-self-employed I did a lot of the same for both Dell and Microsoft.  At present my father and I have an operation specializing in designing and implementing information technology in $35-100M companies, from breaking ground to custom end-user applications as well as one-off/proprietary systems; we are also well versed at the politics of corporate acquisition/takeover.

Mr. P. :)

Archived