SSS vs Ram Hemi

DaJoker SS

This was my first official race i guess you can say. I was going to a party with my friends and a ram hemi pulls up right next to me. He looks at my SSS and starts reving his engine so i do the same. Light turns green and we hit. He started burning out while i was long gone.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why can't I get one to race me dammit?? :banghead:

I go out looking for trouble every couple nights, chased down many a hemi ram but I can't get any one of them to bite. And there are sooooo many of them around here too.

There must be 3 of the yellow rumble bee trucks in my town (and another currently sitting on the lot at the dodge dealership).

Saw a butt-ugly burnt orange color one with a huge wing on the back last week (some kind of daytona model??) and even he wouldn't even look at me when I pulled alongside.

:sigh:

Congrats on the kill! :cheers: So much for the "Has that thing got a Hemi?" :lol:

This was my first official race i guess you can say. I was going to a party with my friends and a ram hemi pulls up right next to me. He looks at my SSS and starts reving his engine so i do the same. Light turns green and we hit. He started burning out while i was long gone.

I tried for a bite yesturday at a stop light ,first light i was allready rolling when he came by,came up to the second light and he stoped alittle behind me in the other lane, seen him looking the truck over then he creeped up beside me , I gave a little Goose and no action.I turned off a couple blocks down then he punched it as i was turning :yellow_loser:

• 4 weeks later...
Why can't I get one to race me dammit??  :banghead:

I go out looking for trouble every couple nights, chased down many a hemi ram but I can't get any one of them to bite. And there are sooooo many of them around here too.

There must be 3 of the yellow rumble bee trucks in my town (and another currently sitting on the lot at the dodge dealership).

Saw a butt-ugly burnt orange color one with a huge wing on the back last week (some kind of daytona model??) and even he wouldn't even look at me when I pulled alongside.

:sigh:

If you want to race and live in the Delaware area i am up for it. Im a chevy guy too so im not out here to bash the Silverado SS's. I have a 04 quad cab short bed 2wd HEMI. With an exhaust and an intake.

Any one else in the Delaware area let me know if you are interested and we will line up.

• 1 month later...
I had a Hemi Ram Quad Cab try me 6 times on the way home today. I don't know why he was so determined to try to beat me so he had to get spanked 6 times.

he probaly wanted to waste a tank of gas

my buddies gets 11 mpg yikes

"you would think he's running dual fours on a bb"

i thought ours was bad

I'm not sure how the Hemi guys burn their tires up on launches. I drive them every day cuz it's part of my job, and they have 3.55's(sometimes 3.92) gears, 33 inch tires on the 20's and have an insane level of torque management on them. I can littlerally slam the gas from a dead stop without a chirp, not sure why the dumbass owners have a prob with it lol. Maybe trying to stall up too high on the street with RWD cuz they thing the spinning will help them LOL. Their first gear ends at around 46 mph, very tall gears IMO. My dak has 28" tires, 4.56's and is a 4 speed so it shifts around 30mph in 1st at WOT. Talk about traction ;-) But at least I know about the launching prowess of the SS and know how it can launch. The Hemi Ram's are nice but just not setup to race.. Go race a SRT-8 300 today folks!! Hehe purdy 6.1's...

-Sam

Archived