SSS vs Ram Hemi

DaJoker SS

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was that the time you were getting towed by a chevy?

I would push my truck before i ever let another truck tow it

And it was the other way around....I was towing the chevy right after i just gave him a fresh azz whoopin. He couldnt even bare the shame to drive his chebby home

BB

I would push my truck before i ever let another truck tow it

And it was the other way around....I was towing the chevy right after i just gave him a fresh azz whoopin. He couldnt even bare the shame to drive his chebby home

BB

Doesn't it bother you that your truck blends in with with just about every other truck on the road? Everyone I see now is driving a Hemi. I was at the store the other day and saw a lady that couldn't be a day under 85 roll her ass out of a Hemi ram...

just wondering? :dunno:

I know if I saw that many SS's I probably wouldn't have gotton one...just seems like they marketed the hell out of those things and cracked them up to be much more than they are and everyone was fooled into buying one...stupid sheep! Oh wait sorry! :P

:jester: Hemiramon20s wants to race someone so bad :devil:  How bout some old fashion tug of war.  Anyone gat a chain?  :pop:

I already raced someone from this forum to prove my point. If you want try to pull me im gona bring whatever i want. And thats gona be the white truck in the background of my pic

Doesn't it bother you that your truck blends in with with just about every other truck on the road?  Everyone I see now is driving a Hemi.  I was at the store the other day and saw a lady that couldn't be a day under 85 roll her ass out of a Hemi ram...

I know if I saw that many SS's I probably wouldn't have gotton one...just seems like they marketed the hell out of those things and cracked them up to be much more than they are and everyone was fooled into buying one...stupid sheep!  Oh wait sorry! :P

The fact that bothers me is you spent 15K more for your truck then i did and once i put the 15k more that you spent on your truck into mine it will piss all over your face. I see it the other way around you wasted alot of money, for the money you spent on your truck it should have 500hp.

Yea there might be alot of HEMI's on the road now but 2 years ago there wasnt. And i garuntee there is not another hemi that looks identical to mine. That is what makes my truck unique. Too me all of the SS's on here look the same. So you are preaching to the choir.

It is a matter of ones personal opinion. All of the SSS guys on here think their trucks are the best just as all of the Titan, Ford, and Dodge guys do. Im not here to get into a pissing contest over whos is better, Just here to state the facts.

To each is their own....have a nice day :cheers:

I bet I've seen one almost identical to yours in my town and it's only got a pop of 900. Your truck is not special. It's a black hemi, my friend had one. He could get everything you have and make it look exactly like yours and get the exact same mods. Again... your truck is not special.

Same with my truck someone could do the exact same stuff I have and have a truck identical to mine. But there are less of what I have and less people who could afford to have what I have. :)

End of discussion.

The fact that bothers me is you spent 15K more for your truck then i did and once i put the 15k more that you spent on your truck into mine it will piss all over your face. I see it the other way around you wasted alot of money, for the money you spent on your truck it should have 500hp.

By involving price into the equation you are obliviously looking for straw arguments. Quit reaching, it's patethic.

If you could have afforded it Im sure you would have bought an SRT-10...but at the same time we have people on this forum that can walk circles all over those trucks and didn't spend near the amount those people did on those SRT-10's. So by involving price you're walking yourself in circles.

Yea there might be alot of HEMI's on the road now but 2 years ago there wasnt. And i garuntee there is not another hemi that looks identical to mine. That is what makes my truck unique. Too me all of the SS's on here look the same. So you are preaching to the choir.

Another Hemi that looks like yours??? Dude I can name 10 people I know personally that have trucks that look identical to yours...grill, hood scoop and all. Sure most of our SS's look the same, but they're not billions of them driving down the street blending in with every other truck/car.

It is a matter of ones personal opinion. All of the SSS guys on here think their trucks are the best just as all of the Titan, Ford, and Dodge guys do. Im not here to get into a pissing contest over whos is better, Just here to state the facts.

I don't think my truck is the "best," sure I like it a lot but I know there is a lot of other stuff other there that can beat me all to pieces. One thing you're missing as most other people have, you're on an SS forum...I'm not over at the Hemi site talking about how my truck is king and nothing can beat it, I'm on a site for SS's. You're the visitor here not me

Doesn't it bother you that your truck blends in with with just about every other truck on the road?  Everyone I see now is driving a Hemi.  I was at the store the other day and saw a lady that couldn't be a day under 85 roll her ass out of a Hemi ram...

I know if I saw that many SS's I probably wouldn't have gotton one...just seems like they marketed the hell out of those things and cracked them up to be much more than they are and everyone was fooled into buying one...stupid sheep!  Oh wait sorry! :P

To each is their own....have a nice day :cheers:

You don't want to get in a pissing contest, but you come to an SS site with a hemi Ram, and bad mouth SS's. :wtf: The name of this site is SilveradoSS.com. What do you think we're going to talk about in here. Yea, these trucks are expensive. Some may say overpriced, but so are alot of things now days. I would think that if you added 15K worth of mods to your truck that you should be able to beat me. If you couldn't, then somethings wrong. I've raced a couple of hemi Rams, and won pretty easily. Could I beat you? Don't know, and could give a rats ass. The reason I bought this truck is because I like it, and it's alot more practical than an SRT10 or a Lightning. With the other two you can only fit two people, can't carry much cargo, or tow very much. Besides, I'm a Chevy guy, so that's the only logical choice.

My point is that you should think about where you are before you condemn everyone here for loving what they drive.

[

So we spent 15k more,there is a quality issue you drive a dodge ,hows your heated seats ,folding-heated -auto tinting -back up, mirros.

6 disc bose system?on star ?

your stock radio sounds like crap,the stick on hood scoop?

Oh I got a Hemi ,that has to be the best marketing trick ever ,what a bunch of suckers

What kind talk is this "piss all over your face " sound childish you should grow up making personal attacks like that wont get you anywhere here ,who needs people like you ,The village called there missing there Idiot

Hey leave the SRT out of this, I paid way too much for this truck and love it! :D

By the way, I can fit at least 5 people in my truck! :lol:

All Hemi owners are just jealous they couldnt get the V10, thats why they are all pissed at the world. :crackup:

Hey leave the SRT out of this, I paid way too much for this truck and love it! :D   

By the way, I can fit at least 5 people in my truck! :lol:

All Hemi owners are just jealous they couldnt get the V10, thats why they are all pissed at the world. :crackup:

Ooops. :oops: Forgot about the Quad cabs. :D There's nothing wrong with Dodge , Ford, or any others. Just when someone like this comes on here disin' everybody's SS, on an SS site no less, just doesn't seem very smart, imo.

So we spent 15k more,there is a quality issue you drive a dodge ,hows your heated seats ,folding-heated -auto tinting -back up, mirros.

6 disc bose system?on star ?

your stock radio sounds like crap,the stick on hood scoop?

Oh I got a Hemi ,that has to be the best marketing trick ever ,what a bunch of suckers

What kind talk is this "piss all over your face " sound childish you should grow up making personal attacks like that wont get you anywhere here ,who needs people like you ,The village called there missing there Idiot

Make sure you know what you are talking about before you bash other peoples trucks. There is no quality issue. I have heated mirrors and they dont need to auto tint because i cant see them anyway because of my window tint. Dont need heated seats. I had a surburban with them and i never used them. My infinity sound system sounds way better than a bose system, and they have a 6 disc option from the factory. Didnt need it because i replaced mine with an aftermarket dvd player. My stock radio doesnt sound like crap at all, better than a bose system anyday. And stick on hood. I dont have a stick on hood scoop, it is a functional hood off of an srt-10.

So how can you call me a sucker Im the one that saved 15k. Your the one they fooled into paying more money for a truck that isnt anybetter. The way i see it, you paid 15k more for the "SS" badge. If you want to talk bad about the "HEMI" name you should be ashamed that you truck is not any better.

So how can you call me a sucker Im the one that saved 15k. Your the one they fooled into paying more money for a truck that isnt anybetter. The way i see it, you paid 15k more for the "SS" badge. If you want to talk bad about the "HEMI" name you should be ashamed that you truck is not any better.

You're still missing the point. I have ridden in many Hemi Rams...I personally think the quality compared to my SS is shit. The dash looks cheap, gauge cluster looks ordinary, and don't even get me started on the back seats...absolutely no leg room!

Sure you saved around 15K...so the hell what? If you're that far ahead buy some mods so you can blow us out of the water. On second thought save the money for college, your logic needs some work!

Why are you talking all this crap? If we are the ones with the "problem" why are you the one on our site bitching about our trucks? If I didn't know any better I think you're jealous.

If you're not jealous shut your mouth and enjoy the site...

Archived