Dynatech Headers

Holty

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can anybody tell what brand those cats are just by looking? Tbryne said they were powercats, but it dosn't say anywhere on them. I hope they flow a little better than the stock ones anyhow.

whats with that #2 pipe on the driver side!? and look at that 90 degree bend after the cats on the driver side also! wow ill take some high flows custom tubing and AMS's thank you

but other than that looks awesome!

whats with that #2 pipe on the driver side!? and look at that 90 degree bend after the cats on the driver side also! wow ill take some high flows custom tubing and AMS's thank you

umm, how else do you expect the exhaust to go around the trans? and have you read all the people complaining about the non stainless headers rusting? thank you :uhoh:

umm, how else do you expect the exhaust to go around the trans? and have you read all the people complaining about the non stainless headers rusting? thank you :uhoh:

good nuff explanation for me. and as for the rusing, ill have the truck sold and onto something new way before that happens.....so i dont care. but seriously cant wait to see those bad boys on your truck GET SOME PICS UP go now...install

Archived