Pic Whore

AUTOGUY

Why does it look like there is a big gap between the passenger side headlight and the hood?  1st and 4th pics show it the best?  Looks like it doesnt sit right... :dunno: Clean truck though...

By the way, havent decided what to do with the hockey stripes?

its not a bad gap at all its just his rubber stops as he said, mine fits just as good as stock, if you look cleasly at a keystone ram air they seem to have a pretty decent sized gap in that area,

btw truck looks good autoguy really like those centerline's.

Very clean ride love the stance,still debating the front lower valance more i see yours closer i get to ordering mine. :cool:

:withstupid: That does look good. Where did you get it?

Chevy Dealer. It is from a 2005 Tahoe/Suburban. Maybe Zippy can post a part number.

Very clean ride love the stance,still debating the front lower valance more i see yours closer i get to ordering mine. :cool:

Chevy Dealer. It is from a 2005 Tahoe/Suburban. Maybe Zippy can post a part number.

Cool, thanks.

I wasn't sure if it was a factory piece or aftermarket.

I'll try to get on that Monday...