PINKS

jboyss

Everytime i watch this show it amazes me how stupid people really are. Like the one race i watched they raced heads up and the one guy won but a HALF length. So the next race the guy who lost asks for 4 lengths and they agree to it...HELLO!!!!! does that make any sence?? And i love how these guys supposedly loose their rides and they just shrug it off and dont seem to give a shit. Id be throwing things all over the freakin place and bashing in windows if i just lost my car. :rant:

Edited by jboyss (see edit history)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it when they ask for lengths...... If you need a head start, then you arn't even qualified to race in the same catagory right!!!!! The two cars should be nose to nose, otherwise they should not be racing each other (especially for pinks)...

Every time that show comes on i start gettin loud!!!!!

Edited by StevenSStruck (see edit history)

I hate it when they ask for lengths...... If you need a head start then you arn't even qualified to race in the same catagory right!!!!!  The two cars should be nose to nose, otherwise they should not be racing each other (especially for pinks)

Every time that show comes on i start gettin loud!!!!!

:crackup: I couldnt agreee with you more. The damn show drives me crazy.

Oh the drama on that show :lol: Thank god for TiVo, I just fast forward the bickering and go right to the line-up :thumbs: The producers in the last couple months have done a better job at putting together a more watchable show, I think give it another season and it'll be a lot more polished.

Winning by only a 1/2 to 1 length is damn smart street racing. What you are seeing is a lot of, well I won't call it sandbagging, but definitely not letting the other guy really know exactly what you are capable of; when the other guy (or show's host) wants to "see what your car's really capable of" they want to really know the limit of the competing vehicle and thus how to best out-negotiate the line-up. I would not be surprised to see more truly wicked 9-sec capable cars being run well under their true index, and that's gotta be N/A since there is such a fear of NOS on that show. Personally I would be interested in seeing more of that... and the Wooly Mammoth wagon, that thing was awesome :thumbs:

Mr. P.

here is a ll something for shits-n-giggles

x3fpug.jpg

i was really excited when i first found out about the show but that interest was quickly lost when they started giving legnths and this other crap, i will give it up to one of the guys who put a nitrous tank in their in order to get legnths, that was clever. but i would like to see mor eevenly matched cars.the host is a tool imo .

It sucks... I watch the first couple of minutes to see what cars are running... it they look interesting I TiVo it... come back later and fast forward thru all the crap just to watch the cars run... compress the entire show down to 5 minutes of cool racing footage and delete. :cool:

Well i cant be certain , but a buddy of mine has a friend that was actually on the show. He didn't tell me what episode. But the kicker is that after the show is over they go to the winner and pretty much force him to sell the car to the loser for like a 100 dollars. Its all dramatic BS for show purposes. Sorry to ruin it for those who actually liked the show.

Well i cant be certain , but a buddy of mine has a friend that was actually on the show. He didn't tell me what episode. But the kicker is that after the show is over they go to the winner and pretty much force him to sell the car to the loser for like a 100 dollars. Its all dramatic BS for show purposes. Sorry to ruin it for those who actually liked the show.

it pinks they won the car...how could they "force"? :icon_bs: thats dumb....

The show is scripted... a REALITY show scripted :wtf:

They have to draw an audience that isn't car oriented... so it needs to be interesting. How do you make it interesting... DRAMA. I find most of the negogiating to be a joke but some of the racing has been good.

Host is a tool, but he does have an H6 Hummer :thumbs::banghead:

The show either has to improve or it will be all Hondas with chrome wheels, fart cans, triple decker wings.

Big audience there (NOPI, NO THANKS)

Best Episode so far: Orlando Speedworld

1st season

1400HP Blue blown Nova, 1700HP '64-65 Corvette

All heads up races. Nova driver tree'd Corvette driver EVERY race.

Nova driver did lose, but he didn't back down from the challenge.

Chase, that pic is F'N hilarious

it pinks they won the car...how could they "force"?   :icon_bs: thats dumb....

Actually 'they' didn't win the car... the titles are actually the legal property of the producers of the show.... and if you believe a show like pinks isn't scripted then I've got a couple of other things I wanna let you in on:

Santa Claus isn't real

The easter bunny doesn't exist

There is no tooth fairy

:jester:

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)