PINKS

jboyss

i herd awhile back that rich didnt know shit about cars before the show, dont know how true that is, also herd that they win the other persons car, but has to sell it on ebay-also dont know how much that is true too, i watch the show jus because i love cars, it would be better if they had a better host, i know if i was racing for pinkslips, i wouldnt let another guy like rich tell me if i dont take the other guys negotioations (spell)? he was going to award my car to the other guy, screw that... oh well, it is a better show than unique whipa, that show is garbage...i agree the nove and vette was the best! love the wooly mamouth too

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a stupid show. I have stopped watching this show. I hate how they argue like little girls over a car length here and there. The few minutes of actual racing is ok though. The host sucks! If you can't run heads up, then you shouldn't be racing at all.

They took a great idea...legal races for pinks, put a pink dress on it and smeared it with shit. On top of that they get the biggest douche in the world to host it...looks like a big homo to me. The way to run the show is to gather say 10-20 cars who want to be on the show then let them have a pow wow and decide who wants to race who. Then you could have a real show and negotiate real races. Another gripe of mine is that they always seem to dumb these shows down, and there are more commercials than I can count. The self made turmoil on the show is as bad as the self imposed deadlines on American Chopper or Hot Rod. They take such cool ideas and ruin them.

Dave

• 3 months later...

Oh this evening's "Greatest 6" voted by viewers was pathetic. Looks like all the lame episode teams got together to vote themselves airtime. And as I figured it ends with the tosto twits. Laughable thing is the car didn't sell on ebay. Auction closed, reserve not met was the last I saw of it.

Well time to sleep, had to prop my eyes open to stay awake thru all this junk.

I started watching the show a couple of weeks ago and I actually enjoy watching it. I watch TV for 1 reason and 1 reason only and thats enjoyment. If BS makes for good TV then hey I dont give a sh@# and I will watch it. Its kinda like counting how many shots a revolver fires off in a movie does it really change your opinion that much that the guy only reloads after about 50 rounds from a 6 shooter not to like the movie? I know the show isn't perfect and there is some things I would like to see different but for know I guess I am the only one on here that likes the show. Oh Well. Next thing you all are going to tell me is that wrestling is fake :jester:

Your probably referring to "All Out". They have supposedly shot another I believe and tried something 'new' with it and didn't get a great reaction. Don't know any more detail than that. Which was supposedly off Pink's radio.

There were episodes with more passion to race, skills, and integrity than the ones 'chosen'. Like I said those teams must have had a huge chain of people all voting early and often. Take the one new york guy (Didn't see his episode in the voting list) that was dead on rich's shoulders on takeoff. That's as timed as you can get and I don't think his was even up for voting. But of course little nate's 2 from early on were up. Thankfully they did not get enough to show although in that group they would have been at home. I mean really, Sheila Rivers? I think Janice Grant would have been better to watch for a chick episode. Although they had similarities, both chicks, both had cars not up to snuff.

Couple more weeks and there will be the new season to ridicule.

Your probably referring to "All Out". They have supposedly shot another I believe and tried something 'new' with it and didn't get a great reaction. Don't know any more detail than that. Which was supposedly off Pink's radio.

There were episodes with more passion to race, skills, and integrity than the ones 'chosen'. Like I said those teams must have had a huge chain of people all voting early and often. Take the one new york guy (Didn't see his episode in the voting list) that was dead on rich's shoulders on takeoff. That's as timed as you can get and I don't think his was even up for voting. But of course little nate's 2 from early on were up. Thankfully they did not get enough to show although in that group they would have been at home. I mean really, Sheila Rivers? I think Janice Grant would have been better to watch for a chick episode. Although they had similarities, both chicks, both had cars not up to snuff.

Couple more weeks and there will be the new season to ridicule.

the guy that was dead on with Rich's shoulders was me...im from pittsburgh and i was driving the nissan 240...i was dead on, on the first one and the second they said i jumped but watch the video and youll see i was dead on again