help me decide

CraigW

That's a tough call. Knowing the needs you have for a vehicle it would almost be the Subaru... :dunno:

:withstupid:

the mid size GM stuff is nice. But you sold the SS, So I think a STI would be perfect :crackup:

The TBSS is faster than the SSS, but it is like racing your little sister, the SS has BIG truck appeal.

they are fast, the interiors are getting nicer. If you really were looking you could find a used STI/EVO that is tricked out.

But drako is right everybody will think you are fast and ferious.

I would get a NEW quad cab Denail, 6.2 VVT, w/6spd.

good luck, shoping is for girls :devil:

First -Trailblazer SS

Second - GMC Sierra denali 6.0

The TBSS is one sweet ride.  Same principal format as the Subaru, (AWD and Fast) you already have your pontiac ... so why another car. Go with the SUV.

As for the Denali ... pay the little extra and go with the full size version.  We have an '02 Denali and love it.  The price of the Envoy Denali is a bit to high for what you get.  (Yes it is about the same size as the TBSS, but is more expensive, with less speed.) But if you want a comfortable ride, go with the full-size Denali, and don't skimp yourself on the interior room.

Just my .02 Cents ....

:withstupid:

there hasn't been too many times in my life that I've agreed with a man of the LAW!!! but ol stitches hit it right on the nose!!

word for word I agree 100% :jester:

~Brian

I would go with either the TBSS or the sierra denali. The sierra has a touch of class while the TBSS has a sporty look. Plus you can use em to buy some building material like 2x4's. Forget about even buying a BBQ with the impreza, you'll have to rent a truck to take it home :crackup: But it's the fastest...

and the envoy...not fast enough

just my opinion.

did you think about anything for me? LOL

I would have to say subaru. Maybe it's because i like the way they look and the all wheel drive aspect. I would normally say to get american but with GM and Ford now leaving the US, I really don't care any more.

My vote, Subaru STi

My pic was keeping in mind that even though he's buying himself the car he still has to do everything he normally does with it and like it. Part of the reason he got rid of his was the fuel milage and vehicle overkill. Make sure that the one you pick is one that you aren't going to want to sell because you got tire of a constant expense. Insurance and fuel costs included. Many people sell a vehicle because of it's expense to own even if they can afford to not have to care. I'm all for buying the American vehicle of the group, but I wouldn't want to see you get annoyed with 15mpg and just end up selling the vehicle you really, really wanted. There again, not that you can't afford to drive a vehicle that get's 15mpg, but do you want to. :confused:

ZO6 is only a 2 seater.

I drove a Subaru WRX STI today its wicked fast you can shift from 1st to 4th gear because you dont have hardly enough time to use all the gears. Only bad thing is the tires are like road race tires not street tires and are very noisy but stick like glue but they would suck in winter weather. Looking into the WRX STI Limited same engine sleeper looks and quieter.

I think it going to be between the TBSS and STI limited

post-3582-1155951247_thumb.jpg

Edited by CraigW (see edit history)