f150 harley davidson...

SSminneapolis

Bombtech:

Have you done anything internally to you motor, like a cam or heads?

No, but the program from razer's edge motorsports does a great job making the best of the boost. If your talking about the R/T, also no. ther are no after market programs for the 01 R/Ts, I was stuck in the mid 14s untill I foud a pirate program (a lot of r/ts now use this) from a place in Michigan (B&G). That program was like fliping a swith on the R/T, I had the mods listed, the program made them work.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

look at these times

by a 02 harley

1 cobrasvt1------------------ x.xxx, 11.630 @ 115.60 (xx,xxxx) CFLUTWEAVIHBOZ

2 hogwild--------------------- 1.710, 12.30 @ 110.4 (02,DSG) CFU2.7L6YDSKN

3 outnumbered------------- 1.838, 12.55 @ 109.27 (02,DSG) CFL8TWSEAZ

http://pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL25/914098/...65/22135655.jpg

can't wait to see this bad boys times

oh and i forgot to mention theres a 1000 HP Harley on racerelated.com

No, but the program from razer's edge motorsports does a great job making the best of the boost.

Do you have any Dyno runs of your Harley that you can post; :confused: I would like to see how much power is needed to pull a 13.3 in phoenix…

I havn't dynoed it, but that is in my plans. If you go to the track, then you know ther are things you can do to get the best time possible. I am not saying it is always a 13.3, that's just my best, with my best 60 ft, the right amout of fuel(95 octane, boosted engines love it), the right air psi in the tires with the right launch. I have ran up to 13.7 with the same mods.

You say that all you have to do is slap a blower on the SS and it would destroy a Harley truck. Didn't one of your own put that Radix crap on his and the best he could muster was a 13.98. Please, mod for mod, my Harley truck will piss on your SS. If anybody in NC is interested in runing at the track, there will be a meet at either Rockingham or the Fayetteville Motorsports Park the end of November. Save your money, buy a supercharger and a stall, bring your GM, amd leave with your tail between your legs.

I am not saying it is always a 13.3, that's just my best,

Oh sure, I know all about oh much of a difference a good track and cool temps can affect ¼ times, I ran at firebird a couple months back when it was 94 on the track…huge effect. What time of year did you run your best time?

I am not saying it is always a 13.3, that's just my best,

Oh sure, I know all about oh much of a difference a good track and cool temps can affect ¼ times, I ran at firebird a couple months back when it was 94 on the track…huge effect. What time of year did you run your best time?

Spring time, April. You should really try and go to speed world, i think i remember Duner sugesting the same to you on another thread. Wednesdays and Fridays, they also have a web site.

You say that all you have to do is slap a blower on the SS and it would destroy a Harley truck. Didn't one of your own put that Radix crap on his and the best he could muster was a 13.98. Please, mod for mod, my Harley truck will piss on your SS. If anybody in NC is interested in runing at the track, there will be a meet at either Rockingham or the Fayetteville Motorsports Park the end of November. Save your money, buy a supercharger and a stall, bring your GM, amd leave with your tail between your legs.

Ummm, what did you run stock with your HD?? Let me guess, 14.4?? A 13.98 from an SS if I am not mistaken is a better time…

Spring time, April. You should really try and go to speed world, i think i remember Duner sugesting the same to you on another thread. Wednesdays and Fridays, they also have a web site.

I know where speed world is, it is amazing to me that you can run a second quicker at that track…truly amazing! :eek:

Ummm, what did you run stock with your HD?? Let me guess, 14.4?? A 13.98 from an SS if I am not mistaken is a better time…

I see your point, but what about my earlier point of a Harley with an after market blower that is a 3k mod just like the SS with a aftermarket blower. The stock harley with that mod won't run 14.4, i have seen on other boards HDs with just a new blower run mid 13s. Look what $500 in mods does with stock blower mid 13s.

I see your point, but what about my earlier point of a Harley with an after market blower that is a 3k mod just like the SS with a aftermarket blower. The stock harley with that mod won't run 14.4, i have seen on other boards HDs with just a new blower run mid 13s. Look what $500 in mods does with stock blower mid 13s.

Here is a 3 letter acronym for ya’ “AWD” along with a converter…well, it would be interesting to say the least…

I know where speed world is, it is amazing to me that you can run a second quicker at that track…truly amazing! :eek:

I am not running a second quicker from swithing tracks, my 14.4 was stock brand new. I got my best after the mods, like I said I havn't ran that again,it's my best, but I havn't ran worse than 13.7. That's why I am getting the new blower to guarantee low 13s and the 4:10 gears for good measure.

as for my current mods they are pully(6#), chip and cold air.

I am not running a second quicker from swithing tracks, my 14.4 was stock brand new. I got my best after the mods, like I said I havn't ran that again,it's my best, but I havn't ran worse than 13.7. That's why I am getting the new blower to guarantee low 13s and the 4:10 gears for good measure.

Wow! Those HD’s sure do take to mods well considering what little amount you have done to it thus far . Mods on the SS’s take off .1’s not whole seconds!! Truly amazing I tell ya’… :eek:

Archived