f150 harley davidson...

SSminneapolis

Wow :eek: , seems like you have to call your friends over to fight the battle, huh Bombtech.

Hey 56, read the posts. I want to get some racing together at sacramento raceway and mentioned we could get some HDs together. Why don't we stop all the smart a$$ responces and get many meets together across the nation between the HDs and SSs and post rseults. Then we can talk about the results that we both saw, less smack more track. What do you guys say?

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any body with SilverdosSuck near Georgia? I have only owned TWO Ford's in my life. My first car was a '67 Mustang. All the rest were modded Silverado's. I drove an '03 SS for a week before taking that POS back and getting my HD. Stock vs. stock there is no comparison........All of you guys know that. My HD is stock and if any one is close and thinks that a few mods will take you past BOTH sets of doors......Just Bring it........

:rolleyes:

Hey thanks Bomtech, :thumbs: this has turned into a much enjoyable posting session now, :sleep: the time has just flown by and the game starts soon. :D I am going to go over to the wrestling forum, think you can get some of your buds to get my back over there… :confused: it is a very tough crowd you know… :eek:

Wow :eek: , seems like you have to call your friends over to fight the battle, huh Bombtech.

Hey 56, read the posts. I want to get some racing together at sacramento raceway and mentioned we could get some HDs together. Why don't we stop all the smart a$$ responces and get many meets together across the nation between the HDs and SSs and post rseults. Then we can talk about the results that we both saw, less smack more track. What do you guys say?

CHTOC is having a meet at Rockingham dragway or FMSP near end of november or beging of december any NC members here can come and have there ass handed to them if you want but i understand if no one comes

Then we can talk about the results that we both saw, less smack more track. What do you guys say?

Now I get back to previous question for ya’ Bomtech. What mods do you REALLY have there buddy, it’s o.k. you can tell all…I know of a couple sleeper trucks out there that would love a good race that isn’t inspected under the hood. ;)

Archived