f150 harley davidson...

SSminneapolis

Tell you what buds, I will be getting a Ken Bell supercharger and 4:10 gears in about a month, What could be more fair, me with an after market supercharger and 4:10s and an SS with an aftermarket supercharger and 4:10s? I get real numbers at the track by the way, I don't just guess and estimate the way some do on these forums. But hey, I'll meet up with any SS in a 100 mile radius before my Ken Bell is on, I love going to the track. You call me a troll, I say let's put our money where our mouths are and meet up, any takers? And as for my current mods they are pully(6#), chip and cold air. Come on guys, my truck will be the perfect comparison for an SS with an after market supercharger, chip (and coverter if you want), mine will be: after market supercharger, chip, filter and 4:10 gears (just like you guys!), that's what I call apples to apples! I got my best of 13.3 in Phoenix Az(hot!) at speedworld, I am in San Fran bay area now, someone meet me. After my gears and Ken Bell blower go on, I don't think I will be in the 13s any longer, and to think that toal this will cost me 37K(got the truck for 33K) including the truck, what's an SS cost stock again? Oh, 40K.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With 500 dollars in mods I got low 13s, you guys keep dreaming. I am in the San Francisco bay area if anyone wants to try my Harley.

Troll under the bridge… ;)

Tell you what bud, let’s even out the field here. Take your ford and the $500 you claim to have put in the truck to get LOW 13’s, o.k. :wtf: Now take a super charged SS as well as $500 for say a torque converter and let’s race from a stop light…when you get done smokin’ the tires and catch up, how about we meet at the bar up the road for a beer…peace… :seeya:

Now that's a realistic comparison. :thumbs: I love these guys. I don't car what his sig says his future buys will be. If you want a Chevy vehicle, then why get on a Chevy site and say something that freakin' stupid? With comments of that nature, you would expect the sig to say plans of future buys being an Explorer, Expedition, L, .....not a Chevy product :confused: Another confused individual :smash:

Bombtech - you need to check your arrogance at the door for this site. If you want to sling some shit, go somewhere else.

I apologize for my profanity.

Oh please, look at my other truck, it's a Dodge, and my wife had a Suzuki XL7. I am not brand loyal, I buy what I like. And as for the comparison, this thread is about you guys making the Harley look less capable and slam it, I just rogered up to defend it and make an offer to meet and not internet race. I read this forum every day, but will post when i need to offer some straight info. By the way, I am considering a Tblazer SS for the wife if they make it, I don't limit my choices to one brand.

I got my SS for about $31K after incentives, rebates, and dealing. Sticker price doesn't mean jack.

No flaming here Bombtech, but I'll be happy to compare times with you. I am in Texas, so meeting up is out of the question. I'll be running a little nitrous instead of a supercharger, but a power adder is a power adder, right?

:sleep:

:withstupid: ...

brand loyalty or not...doesn't matter if you have a dodge or a suzuki either...the fact of the matter is that you purchased a ford...

the f150 HD has 340hp and 425tq stock...the SS...345hp 380tq stock...as we stated Bombtech, simply adding a blower and maybe even converter, cam, and whatever else you heart desires...the SS would embarass the f150hd...very badly...it really woudn't take much...

I get real numbers at the track by the way, I don't just guess and estimate the way some do on these forums.

Oh reeealllllyyyyyy you don’t say! REAL track numbers…in Phoenix?!? :eek: Funny, my buddy in his “L” can’t even run that time this time of year AT firebird! :crazy: And you claim to be practically stock with a #?? Pulley...Ehem, bullshit! ;)

Pssst…prove it.

After my gears and Ken Bell blower go on, I don't think I will be in the 13s any longer, and to think that toal this will cost me 37K(got the truck for 33K) including the truck, what's an SS cost stock again? Oh, 40K.

:rolleyes:

Again, 12’s?? Prove it…

I paid $34,000 for the SS… :P

I am in San Fran bay area now, someone meet me.

Sorry, I don’t swing that way…San Fran that is… ;)

And as for my current mods they are pully(6#), chip and cold air.

Hey Bombtech, doesn't you sig state that you are running 10#'s of boost :wtf: Just a little confused when you said 6#'s :confused:

I added a 6# lower pully meant for a lightning, the harley uses a larger upper pully than the L, 6#s vrs 8#s on the L. The 6# pully only adds 4#s on a Harley (6#s on a L) giving it 10#s of boost total, the pully is called a 6# pully though.

I got my SS for about $31K after incentives, rebates, and dealing. Sticker price doesn't mean jack.

No flaming here Bombtech, but I'll be happy to compare times with you. I am in Texas, so meeting up is out of the question. I'll be running a little nitrous instead of a supercharger, but a power adder is a power adder, right?

You got a great price, and yes nitrous is a power adder. What size shot would get you in the thirteens, not flaming, just really want to know as a reference.

I get real numbers at the track by the way, I don't just guess and estimate the way some do on these forums.

Oh reeealllllyyyyyy you don’t say! REAL track numbers…in Phoenix?!? :eek: Funny, my buddy in his “L” can’t even run that time this time of year AT firebird! :crazy: And you claim to be practically stock with a #?? Pulley...Ehem, bullshit! ;)

Pssst…prove it.

After my gears and Ken Bell blower go on, I don't think I will be in the 13s any longer, and to think that toal this will cost me 37K(got the truck for 33K) including the truck, what's an SS cost stock again? Oh, 40K.

:rolleyes:

Again, 12’s?? Prove it…

I paid $34,000 for the SS… :P

I am in San Fran bay area now, someone meet me.

Sorry, I don’t swing that way…San Fran that is… ;)

Funny, anyway, if you run at Firebird then you know why I don't, try going to speedworld on the west side of town. You would be surprised at the difference, that's also where I got my 13 for the R/T, a high thirteen, but still a 13.

:sleep:

:withstupid: ...

brand loyalty or not...doesn't matter if you have a dodge or a suzuki either...the fact of the matter is that you purchased a ford...

the f150 HD has 340hp and 425tq stock...the SS...345hp 380tq stock...as we stated Bombtech, simply adding a blower and maybe even converter, cam, and whatever else you heart desires...the SS would embarass the f150hd...very badly...it really woudn't take much...

So just because I bought a Ford, I must be full of s***? That's also a pattern of thinking of some people that can't tolerate people of a different racce, it goes beyond preference and into hatred when lumping people into groups, like Ford buyers. I like the regular cab SS concept, if made I may check it out. I ran a 14.4 stock in Phoenix with my Harley, Like I stated before, you want even steven, then after market blower to after market blower. You make statments of what if, I say lets put some meets together at a track and be done with it. I'm sure we get get a few Harleys together. Come on less talk, more track time. I am willing to go to Sacramento, no hard feelings, just a good time at the track and then we can post all day about it. Maybe even some video.

Archived