f150 harley davidson...

SSminneapolis

Ok, so we get Bombtech to chill out just before the HD calvery gets here  :confused:

I do understand what $500 mods can do for factory boosted trucks.  If the SS was factory boosted, it would be the same way.  Apples to oranges boys  :rolleyes:

Again, look at parish8's link.  Once the blower is on the SS w/ a lowered compression, the gloves are off.  I don't think the HD boys would be so cocky then?

Oh, and whats that, winter's coming, I'm driving, how's about you????  :jester:  :jester:  :rolleyes:

ya im driving, in my lexus LS 430....

oh wait you mean because it is winter and cold and rainy and snowing.... IM HEADED TO THE TRACK HERE IN VEGAS, you know those 45 degree nights we get here..... I almost need the AWD for the SNOW

I guess the only time your AWD will apply is when its raining outside.....

like was said before.... APPLES TO APPLES.. aftermarket blower to aftermarket blower.....

4.10s to 4.10s.....

The last line was a joke, bud. Because I know how the HD boys hate hearing that excuse. :rolleyes:

Gear to gear, blower to blower, etc. Bring it! I wish I had the money. I would show you how good that AWD we eat you. :P

Honestly, do you think a HD with the same power and mods as a SS will blow me away. :rolleyes: It will come down to drivers skill verses powertrain losses. A little to close to call and get all cocky about it. :wtf:

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CHTOC is having a meet at Rockingham dragway or FMSP near end of november or beging of december any NC members here can come and have there ass handed to them if you want but i understand if no one comes

Will that happen to be broadcast over XM radio by chance?? :confused: That sounds like it will be allot of fun… :thumbs:

Then we can talk about the results that we both saw, less smack more track. What do you guys say?

Now I get back to previous question for ya’ Bomtech. What mods do you REALLY have there buddy, it’s o.k. you can tell all…I know of a couple sleeper trucks out there that would love a good race that isn’t inspected under the hood. ;)

Seriously.... Does anybody hear actually believe that the SS is any match for the HD????? I will run my stock truck against a modded SS.......

Anybody read Sport Truck???? The SS could barely keep up with the HEMI.......

Wow :eek: , seems like you have to call your friends over to fight the battle, huh Bombtech.

Hey 56, read the posts. I want to get some racing together at sacramento raceway and mentioned we could get some HDs together. Why don't we stop all the smart a$$ responces and get many meets together across the nation between the HDs and SSs and post rseults. Then we can talk about the results that we both saw, less smack more track. What do you guys say?

CHTOC is having a meet at Rockingham dragway or FMSP near end of november or beging of december any NC members here can come and have there ass handed to them if you want but i understand if no one comes

Well, if the only mods you have is what's in your sig, it won't be you "handing me my ass" :rolleyes:

Wanna be blown 00' HD :P:jester:

Honestly, do you think a HD with the same power and mods as a SS will blow me away.  It will come down to drivers skill verses powertrain losses. A little to close to call and get all cocky about it. 

Yup,take a look around at this thread, driver-to-driver…would there be a contest?? Could be allot of fun to watch all the kids at the track though… :D

Then we can talk about the results that we both saw, less smack more track. What do you guys say?

Now I get back to previous question for ya’ Bomtech. What mods do you REALLY have there buddy, it’s o.k. you can tell all…I know of a couple sleeper trucks out there that would love a good race that isn’t inspected under the hood. ;)

Seriously.... Does anybody hear actually believe that the SS is any match for the HD????? I will run my stock truck against a modded SS.......

you truly are an idiot

which of the three trucks wieghed the most

which company sent out a regular cab version to the test and still was the slowest

have your info correct before you type ;)

And if you don't think it's possible, then you might need a clue too. :rolleyes:

Everyone here understands what a blown HD is capable of, your not clueing us in.

But to drop a blanket statement of your stock HD, to a modded SS :wtf: Don't race for cash much, do ya? :P

I got my SS for about $31K after incentives, rebates, and dealing.  Sticker price doesn't mean jack.

No flaming here Bombtech, but I'll be happy to compare times with you.  I am in Texas, so meeting up is out of the question.  I'll be running a little nitrous instead of a supercharger, but a power adder is a power adder, right?

You got a great price, and yes nitrous is a power adder. What size shot would get you in the thirteens, not flaming, just really want to know as a reference.

I don't need nitrous to run 13s. :cool:

I'm your huckleberry. Where do you live?

Wow :eek: , seems like you have to call your friends over to fight the battle, huh Bombtech.

Hey 56, read the posts. I want to get some racing together at sacramento raceway and mentioned we could get some HDs together. Why don't we stop all the smart a$$ responces and get many meets together across the nation between the HDs and SSs and post rseults. Then we can talk about the results that we both saw, less smack more track. What do you guys say?

Well, if the only mods you have is what's in your sig, it won't be you "handing me my ass" :rolleyes:

Wanna be blown 00' HD :P:jester:

soon to be Blown 00

i bet a 15 year old ''me'' could bet your ss

in my 00 hd

Archived