look at these times

by a 02 harley

1 cobrasvt1------------------ x.xxx, 11.630 @ 115.60 (xx,xxxx) CFLUTWEAVIHBOZ

2 hogwild--------------------- 1.710, 12.30 @ 110.4 (02,DSG) CFU2.7L6YDSKN

3 outnumbered------------- 1.838, 12.55 @ 109.27 (02,DSG) CFL8TWSEAZ

http://pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL25/914098/...65/22135655.jpg

can't wait to see this bad boys times

oh and i forgot to mention theres a 1000 HP Harley on racerelated.com

With what you're talking about on these trucks with all of those mods, you're now comparing them to someone like MN C5. True, dropping hellacious cash will get you quicker but as far as doing minor, and I do emphasize minor, mods, there is no way to kill a second from your time.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But hey, I'll meet up with any SS in a 100 mile radius before my Ken Bell is on, I love going to the track. You call me a troll, I say let's put our money where our mouths are and meet up, any takers?

I am sure you will have plenty of takers, how about you get some Dyno numbers on your almost stock Harley I would like to see some info on what it takes to pull a 13.3 in phoenix in the spring… :cool:

You guys sure do think that the AWD will win you races. Give me a set of heated up slicks and a stall and I can cut just as good 60' times as you.

Oh, I know your AWD came form the factory. Whatever. Stock to stock the HD will shit on the SS. Add a $4000 blower to the already hefty price of the SS and you can beat a stock HD bey .40. Congrats.

Oh, I know your AWD came form the factory. Whatever. Stock to stock the HD will shit on the SS. Add a $4000 blower to the already hefty price of the SS and you can beat a stock HD bey .40. Congrats.

Hey bud go back and read this INTIRE thread first before you go slingin’ mud –K- ;)

But hey, I'll meet up with any SS in a 100 mile radius before my Ken Bell is on, I love going to the track. You call me a troll, I say let's put our money where our mouths are and meet up, any takers?

I am sure you will have plenty of takers, how about you get some Dyno numbers on your almost stock Harley I would like to see some info on what it takes to pull a 13.3 in phoenix in the spring… :cool:

Why the smart a$$ response, I was giving info without being rude. Notice one of my mods is more boost. 4#s more, and the Diablo chip without pully changes has been known to take 4 tenths off stock times. Why is it you guys can talk about the Ls1 edit doing wonders but a chipped HD shouldn't have any success?

Ok, so we get Bombtech to chill out just before the HD calvery gets here :confused:

I do understand what $500 mods can do for factory boosted trucks. If the SS was factory boosted, it would be the same way. Apples to oranges boys :rolleyes:

Again, look at parish8's link. Once the blower is on the SS w/ a lowered compression, the gloves are off. I don't think the HD boys would be so cocky then?

Oh, and whats that, winter's coming, I'm driving, how's about you???? :jester::jester::rolleyes:

This is hilarious, any takers in the Vegas area. A nice little neutral meeting place dont you htink. Especially with are high 90s temps today id say we can see who can run good.....

good thing i see an "SS" getting into the 12's.... I might have thought we owuld have lost if it werent for those low 11 second HD ET's, thaqt AWD as you put it might have beat them

Ok, so we get Bombtech to chill out just before the HD calvery gets here :confused:

I do understand what $500 mods can do for factory boosted trucks. If the SS was factory boosted, it would be the same way. Apples to oranges boys :rolleyes:

Again, look at parish8's link. Once the blower is on the SS w/ a lowered compression, the gloves are off. I don't think the HD boys would be so cocky then?

Oh, and whats that, winter's coming, I'm driving, how's about you???? :jester::jester::rolleyes:

ya im driving, in my lexus LS 430....

oh wait you mean because it is winter and cold and rainy and snowing.... IM HEADED TO THE TRACK HERE IN VEGAS, you know those 45 degree nights we get here..... I almost need the AWD for the SNOW

I guess the only time your AWD will apply is when its raining outside.....

like was said before.... APPLES TO APPLES.. aftermarket blower to aftermarket blower.....

4.10s to 4.10s.....

I might have thought we owuld have lost if it werent for those low 11 second HD ET's, thaqt AWD as you put it might have beat them

Hold on Geronimo…11’s what the hell kind of mods would you be talking about now?? By bestfriends “L” doesn’t pull elevens and is far from stock, please explain...with pics too, thanks.

Any body with SilverdosSuck near Georgia? I have only owned TWO Ford's in my life. My first car was a '67 Mustang. All the rest were modded Silverado's. I drove an '03 SS for a week before taking that POS back and getting my HD. Stock vs. stock there is no comparison........All of you guys know that. My HD is stock and if any one is close and thinks that a few mods will take you past BOTH sets of doors......Just Bring it........ :thumbs:

Archived