Another Titan bites the dust! TWICE

diablotruck

I just moved to Florida for work and on my 3rd day of work a bouncer at the club where I work called me out on his TItan. I just bought my truck used about 2 weeks ago and it is stock other than a drop in K&N filter. He said his truck had some expensive programming from Nissan and it was fast enough to take the black SS. So we made a friendly wager his salary for the night 100 bucks. I didnt want any trouble with the police so I asked my cousin to be the pilot and I would watch the race from the finish line. Needless to say I saw the Titan loose 3 time by about 4 truck lenghts. My cousin owns a 03 Escalade ESv (the long one) and called him out on that since it had been no match for the SS. The guy thought it would be a sure win but did not know it was the same drivetrain as the chevy. So the titan went down again by about 3/4 cadillac length. We made fun of him the rest of the night and told him his titan was a good truck but for delivering dominos pizza. all was missing was the little sign on top. So in the end he got his butt kicked by the chevy and a cadillac suburban and worked the night for free.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he is lying about the expensive tuning from Nissan. As far as I know there is no tuning software out for titans. The only option they have is some little black box thing, it doesn't do much though.

And nice kills :thumbs: You should drive you ride next time though!

Edited by CaliChevyV8 (see edit history)

How do you guys get so much attention. Seems like people I wanna race are always heading the other diretion... mostly little shitty multicolored bondo ricers with a fart can. :dunno:

yeah either headed in the opposite direction, or are just plain scared