Another Titan bites the dust! TWICE

diablotruck

well with that suspension set up , your only to get so far off road, thats just a lift kit, if you really want to go off road your going to need some travel and something that has some strength. that is all show , no go when it comes to going off road. you might get over a few bumps and through a few puddles but thats about it. im on you rnissan site as well . i know how it is i dont go on there bashing your trucks even if i hear soem smart comment about my SS . i could care less, im into going fast and apparently thats not something the titan can do yet. and like someone said a titan and a ss are stupid to compare to each other because they arent in the same class at all. so lets get over these stupid little internet fights , everyone is a tough guy on the net.

Roger That! I seen your video on our site! Thats why I posted earlier about your truck! It's crazy fast and very cool flames. As far as going offroad...I think I know alittle more about that then you think! Trust me...You think my truck is show and no go...hahaha! come to my house and I'll take you place you never been before! I live in Hawaii! Everything is Offroad from Mud, Sandybeaches to Mountains and "Lava" Rocks. Not your normal smooth rocks you guys use to seeing on rubicon trails etc. These guys will rip tires apart if your not careful! My truck is eqiuped pretty nicely for offroad! Factory Locker, Full skid plates, Enough clearance and a Suspension that will tweak and give me enough articulation. I have no complaints!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think using magazines stats are pointless.  As I recall no performance truck has won truck of the year, the SRT-10, the X-runner, Lightning etc. they were just reviewed.  If they do give truck of the year they don't single out a model from the series saying the Chevrolet 1500 5.3 vortec LT crew cab, 4x4 wtih these options are truck of the year.  They would just say chevy silverado is truck of the year, which applies to all silverados.  Why I am even arguing using stupid magazine ads, if you trust your magazines so much follow everything they say, hence trade your titan in and get a Honda fit or ridgeline, according to the editors they are unbelievable. 

I personally don't care what people think of the SS, if you don't like it, then don't trade your titan in for one.  We obviously have different uses for our truck considering you have a nice lift on yours.  I don't need to go where I need a 12 inch lift and boggers, most people don't, assuming you live in north America, I think that what you've got there is less useful than a regular titan.  It's visability and driveability is horrendous for everyday usage.  So the point about using the truck for what it is meant for, I think mine is actually used for what it is meant for, otherwise it would have come all jacked up.  By the way I have nothing against your truck, I think it is badass and you did some nice work to it.  I just can't drive something like that in the city.

I agree with you and thanks for the props on my truck! The only reason why I stated the magazine ads was because someone posted me that the Titan was inferior and that Dodge, Ford and Chevy was around longer implying that the Titan was not stacked up to them...That response was a reaction to what was said to me...

And like you...I have no use for a truck that has the potenial of going 11's or less. I live in Hawaii where theres many offroading. It is more practical for me to build a 4X4.

well that makes sense for you rlift a little more then, like i said though i like going fast, even off road and when im not working on my truck im workign on a long travel 4x4 truck!!

Oh I know you like to go fast! Your truck is the fastest none sponsored truck I'd ever seen! I would have rather see you run in person but ohh well vids is good enough! Much props for the work done to your truck! :thumbs:

Edited by GeT_a_ReAl_TrUcK! (see edit history)

Well I now I definately see why you need a jacked up truck, you need it in Hawaii, those off roads are pretty rough stuff. I see some of the most badass jacked up trucks over there. But I notice that there seems to be an abundance of jacked up tundras compared to other truck brands. Which island do you live on, I go to hawaii almost every year.

Well I now I definately see why you need a jacked up truck, you need it in Hawaii, those off roads are pretty rough stuff.  I see some of the most badass jacked up trucks over there.  But I notice that there seems to be an abundance of jacked up tundras compared to other truck brands.  Which island do you live on, I go to hawaii almost every year.

I Live on Maui. And yes it is a Toyota State! Nissan is slowly gaining market share but Toyota still rules as far as annual sales!

I still think using magazines stats are pointless.  As I recall no performance truck has won truck of the year, the SRT-10, the X-runner, Lightning etc. they were just reviewed.  If they do give truck of the year they don't single out a model from the series saying the Chevrolet 1500 5.3 vortec LT crew cab, 4x4 wtih these options are truck of the year.  They would just say chevy silverado is truck of the year, which applies to all silverados.  Why I am even arguing using stupid magazine ads, if you trust your magazines so much follow everything they say, hence trade your titan in and get a Honda fit or ridgeline, according to the editors they are unbelievable. 

I have to disagree with you on the point you made about singleing out models. I believe last year the "Ram Powerwagon" won.

I Live on Maui. And yes it is a Toyota State! Nissan is slowly gaining market share but Toyota still rules as far as annual sales!

So would I usually see your truck crusing around lahaina town, I usually stay in kapalua.

I have to disagree with you on the point you made about singleing out models. I believe last year the "Ram Powerwagon" won.

I thought it was the Heavy duty ram series which included the powerwagon.

Just for everyone's information...My screen name was made as a joke! I would change it but I don't know how! The only way is to re-register but then you guys won't know it's me! :dunno:

You have to PM a mod, and they will help you out.

I know a thing or two about mud as well.. :D

818470_99_full.jpg

818470_51_full.jpg

818470_50_full.jpg

818470_18_full.jpg

Edited by kaotik1 (see edit history)

So would I usually see your truck crusing around lahaina town, I usually stay in kapalua.

I thought it was the Heavy duty ram series which included the powerwagon.

Wow Cool! You know your way around Hawaii! =)

It was only the powerwagon...I work for Dodge...How Ironic right! =)

Just for everyone's information...My screen name was made as a joke! I would change it but I don't know how! The only way is to re-register but then you guys won't know it's me! :dunno:

You have to PM a mod, and they will help you out.

I know a thing or two about mud as well.. :D

818470_99_full.jpg

818470_51_full.jpg

818470_50_full.jpg

818470_18_full.jpg

Yee Haa!!! Very nice man! Thats what I'm talkin about! Now thats my Territory baby! Very Nice!!!!!

I do miss, being on that side of the road. Someday I will build another one, and have both street style and a dirt tossin truck. There are a few others here who also have had wheelers before the SS is just a nice alternative to having something broken down every other week. BTW that truck was faster than my SS.