Another Titan bites the dust! TWICE

diablotruck

Anything else need to be said?

Yea, change your name you prick.

Aww what a great comeback! Now I am a prick! =) I love it! You guys bash on me for expressing my opinions and telling me to keep it clean and now I got a "SS" guy calling me a prick! HAHAHA :yellow_loser:

I guess thats all he could say because he knows what I just posted was all truth!

Are you related to DUB?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The titan is a good ride but when they say buy a real truck i think it's funny.  I mean GM and ford and Daimler Chrysler have been making full size pickups for just a tad bit longer than nissan.

Yeah I think it's funny to! Considering that All these Domestic lines (One of em I work for), Made these fullsize trucks a long time ago yet....Here comes a new guy (Titan) and in 2004 when the truck was released it won more awards than the 3 lines combined (Fullsize truck lines). And there was more than 5 different 3rd party publications that gave the Titan the most prestige here's some of em....

1) 4 Wheel Magazine (Four wheeler of the Year)

2) Boat and Trailer Magazine

3) Motortrend (Truck of the year)

4) Edmunds

5) Ward's Auto World and so on...

Where was the Domestics? Dodge Recenlty won the Four wheeler of the Year (Ram Powerwagon). And Ford won the Motortrend when the released the new model F150's But I cannot recall one Fullsize truck winning so much awards in one year! ( I could be wrong)...And better yet it won all these awards the first year of production...in which supposed to be ruled by Domestics!

Yeah didn't the ridgeline win truck of the year when it came out lol. If that's what it takes to win an award I don't want one.

Think about this man... Someones gonna win every year! They give the award EVERY YEAR! But what I was saying is who won that much awards in one year? Your Chevy's or "SS" didn't! Come on guys....Don't Hate! Not Ford, Not Dodge and Not GMC! NOBODY! Only the Titan!

Na thats not it us SS guys are pretty loyal like yourself. We get pissed when guys come on our site talkin crap as youall would do so thats what happens. You did apoligize and that takes a big person so lets all play niceley now our :smash::banghead::banghead: were gonna have to crack some heads :jester: OH by the way you dont want to pull up along side this 1.

post-8771-1165974848_thumb.jpg

The titan is a good ride but when they say buy a real truck i think it's funny.  I mean GM and ford and Daimler Chrysler have been making full size pickups for just a tad bit longer than nissan.

Yeah I think it's funny to! Considering that All these Domestic lines (One of em I work for), Made these fullsize trucks a long time ago yet....Here comes a new guy (Titan) and in 2004 when the truck was released it won more awards than the 3 lines combined (Fullsize truck lines). And there was more than 5 different 3rd party publications that gave the Titan the most prestige here's some of em....

1) 4 Wheel Magazine (Four wheeler of the Year)

2) Boat and Trailer Magazine

3) Motortrend (Truck of the year)

4) Edmunds

5) Ward's Auto World and so on...

Where was the Domestics? Dodge Recenlty won the Four wheeler of the Year (Ram Powerwagon). And Ford won the Motortrend when the released the new model F150's But I cannot recall one Fullsize truck winning so much awards in one year! ( I could be wrong)...And better yet it won all these awards the first year of production...in which supposed to be ruled by Domestics!

Yeah didn't the ridgeline win truck of the year when it came out lol. If that's what it takes to win an award I don't want one.

Think about this man... Someones gonna win every year! They give the award EVERY YEAR! But what I was saying is who won that much awards in one year? Your Chevy's or "SS" didn't! Come on guys....Don't Hate! Not Ford, Not Dodge and Not GMC! NOBODY! Only the Titan!

These awards are all fluff. They give them to the flavor of the year. The ridgeline comes out and wins a bunch of awards. It's the new flavor. Titan was probably the flavor before that. Chevy, Ford and Dodge have been around forever. I'm sure they have their trophy case full of awards. Awards are prety much worthless. If they did mean anything then the Ridgeline would have never won. it's a POS and def not a truck. :nono:

when the titan was introduced it was gonna pull most of the awards because it was new, it was the buzz of truck world for a short period of time just like dodge, ford, and the gm line of trucks when they came out, it was all every person from every car magazine looked at at the time because it was new, so show me where the titan has pulled most of the awards since it's introductory year

Here comes a new guy (Titan) and in 2004 when the truck was released it won more awards than the 3 lines combined (Fullsize truck lines).

They only give those awards to new trucks or re-designed trucks.

I was going to mention that.

Well sit back and watch this year. You are one smooth talker.

Oh i have a feeling that the new chevy and gmc are gonna lay the smack down on some awards this year coming :smash:  :chevy:

Amen brother, just put down the new Truckin' magazine. It appears the Chevy Silverado is "Truck of the Year." Sorry Titan Troll.

Mike

Here comes a new guy (Titan) and in 2004 when the truck was released it won more awards than the 3 lines combined (Fullsize truck lines).

They only give those awards to new trucks or re-designed trucks.

I was going to mention that.

Well sit back and watch this year. You are one smooth talker.

Oh i have a feeling that the new chevy and gmc are gonna lay the smack down on some awards this year coming :smash:  :chevy:

Amen brother, just put down the new Truckin' magazine. It appears the Chevy Silverado is "Truck of the Year." Sorry Titan Troll.

Mike

Thats great! It's about fu**en time! Now lets see how much awards they win! :yellow_loser:

These awards are all fluff. They give them to the flavor of the year. The ridgeline comes out and wins a bunch of awards. It's the new flavor. Titan was probably the flavor before that. Chevy, Ford and Dodge have been around forever. I'm sure they have their trophy case full of awards. Awards are prety much worthless. If they did mean anything then the Ridgeline would have never won. it's a POS and def not a truck. :nono:

Yeah typical excuse because if those awards went towards the SS....to you it be the highlight of your life!!! What a bunch of HATERS!!!

:seeya::):confused::dunno::wtf::nono::troll::dupe::banghead::chillpill::smash::mad::ughdance:

Why the heck don't we have a middle finger smiley?

Yeah typical excuse because if those awards went towards the SS....to you it be the highlight of your life!!! What a bunch of HATERS!!!

well your a homo :yellow_loser:

:withstupid: "You're tacky and I hate you" School of rock.

well your a homo :yellow_loser:

And your truck is a P.O.S I wouldn't mind putting my front tire on your hood....

By the way...Montana(loves)ass...I think your the homo! And you have a perfect truck for it! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

It must be really boring over at the Titan forum if all those bozo's want to do is harass the Chevy forum.

Hey, I was alongside a Titan at the light today. Too bad I wasn't in my truck. I was driving the wifes Nissan Maxima. LOL.

Mike

It must be really boring over at the Titan forum if all those bozo's want to do is harass the Chevy forum.

Hey, I was alongside a Titan at the light today.  Too bad I wasn't in my truck.  I was driving the wifes Nissan Maxima.  LOL.

Mike

Hey I not the one harrassing you guys! I the one being called the "prick" , "homo", and "Titan Troll". So give me a freakin break! You guys like bring it...be ready to get brung!!! By the way...I guess your wife is the smart one in the family! lol!