Another Titan bites the dust! TWICE

diablotruck

I do miss, being on that side of the road. Someday I will build another one, and have both street style and a dirt tossin truck. There are a few others here who also have had wheelers before the SS is just a nice alternative to having something broken down every other week. BTW that truck was faster than my SS.

Well it's good to see everyone getting along. The best truck out there is the one parked in your driveway that's why you got it right? I respect all brands heck I came over here from the Titantalk site :) They've been real good to me over there even though I drive a Chevy :cheers:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And your truck is a P.O.S I wouldn't mind putting my front tire on your hood....

By the way...Montana(loves)ass...I think your the homo! And you have a perfect truck for it!  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Bring on the front tire... if you can catch me :yellow_loser:

OK, i'm done... this is getting old... cant we all just get along? :sigh:

Edited by montanass (see edit history)

And your truck is a P.O.S I wouldn't mind putting my front tire on your hood....

By the way...Montana(loves)ass...I think your the homo! And you have a perfect truck for it!  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

:withstupid:

Good one! Probably wouldn't be able to! But you stop sooner or later. For put gas? Wait with my tires I would be stopping a hell of alot more than you :D . Ohh well!