Another Titan bites the dust! TWICE

diablotruck

I tried a couple of titans this weekend but know bites they must have gotten the memo. :jester:

it's to the point where all i want is just one titan to run with me but like you said jay no bites

:withstupid:

Ive been being a jerk to titans lately. Ive had several chances, but none of them want none! Must be the flowmasters! :driving::cool:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice kills man. 

Hey, i know a domino's driver with a sweet supercharged SS.  Pretty cool to get pizza's delivered in that. :cool:  :thumbs:

Right on thats what I call Pizza delivery in style. :cool::driving: Yea everyone comments on it when I deliver to them but then they don't tip as well. :banghead:

We had a 400 pizza order to the civic center last week and I was kinda bumbed out I coud only fit 192 pizzas in the truck with the cover closed and the cab packed. I wish I had my camera it was steaming when I opened the electric cover to take out the pizzas.

Edited by tonman316 (see edit history)

I just moved to Florida for work and on my 3rd day of work a bouncer at the club where I work called me out on his TItan. I just bought my truck used about 2 weeks ago and it is stock other than a drop in K&N filter. He said his truck had some expensive programming from Nissan and it was fast enough to take the black SS. So we made a friendly wager his salary for the night  100 bucks. I didnt want any trouble with the police so I asked my cousin to be the pilot and I would watch the race from the finish line. Needless to say I saw the Titan loose 3 time by about 4 truck lenghts. My cousin owns a 03 Escalade ESv (the long one) and called him out on that since it had been no match for the SS. The guy thought it would be a sure win but did not know it was the same drivetrain as the chevy. So the titan went down again by about 3/4 cadillac length. We made fun of him the rest of the night and told him his titan was a good truck but for delivering dominos pizza. all was missing was the little sign on top.  So in the end he got his butt kicked by the chevy and a cadillac suburban and worked the night for free.

Now I know you full of Shit! Come on "4 Truck Lengths"! What your truck get Nitrous! Thats the only fricken way! And better yet one Cadillac ESV! HAHAHA when you guys lie....atleast make em believable! I would put my slips up and the title for my house against on Cadillac Escalade ESV! Unless it was aspirated by acharger or Nitrous...In which I still would run against em! I should go back on the Titan forum and put...I smoked a SS with my Neon! Anybody can make up shit man! Cadillac Escalade ESV..HAHAHA Show me times of the stock Cadillac Esclade ESV! Make your story Plausable!

Damn man you just come in here runnin your mouth. I guess you dont know that every truck is different and street and the track are not one and the same. There are many variables that could have come into play to give him non-optimal conditions. I myself ran against a SS who I had a tune over (a tune gives me 30 extra horses) and i was dead even only thing he had over me was a intake and exhaust. A lot of things couldve come into play, he was lighter and I had a lot of knock retard. If i race him again will I beat him? I dunno he may just be lucky and have a stock "freak" point of the matter is that if your not gonna behave and be civilized in a forum which has a lot more then SS's mind you, then get out before you cause a shit storm

Damn man you just come in here runnin your mouth. I guess you dont know that every truck is different and street and the track are not one and the same. There are many variables that could have come into play to give him non-optimal conditions. I myself ran against a SS who I had a tune over (a tune gives me 30 extra horses) and i was dead even only thing he had over me was a intake and exhaust. A lot of things couldve come into play, he was lighter and I had a lot of knock retard. If i race him again will I beat him? I dunno he may just be lucky and have a stock "freak" point of the matter is that if your not gonna behave and be civilized in a forum which has a lot more then SS's mind you, then get out before you cause a shit storm

:withstupid: What a dumb turd! Somebody is upset for buying an inferior truck :puke: with no aftermarket support. Is there even any promise for aftermarket improvements or are they squeezing all they can out of that 5.6 already? :banghead:

:withstupid: What a dumb turd! Somebody is upset for buying an inferior truck :puke: with no aftermarket support. Is there even any promise for aftermarket improvements or are they squeezing all they can out of that 5.6 already? :banghead:

drako is right you never know, who cares if he beat the guy by 20 truck lengths don't come in here with that brody ass talk, because honestly we're tryin to forget out about the "T" for awhile but there's always one smart ass that comes in with his b/s

Get a Real Truck. Dude you need to chill come in here runnin your mouth all nasty like not cool. Hold your tongue talk nice and maybe there wont be a linching. BY the way we have real trucks dont forget your on a (SS Silverado website). If you dont like us bashing your little toy go play on your own Site.