T-56 Pics

got it working, and wow. definatly not quite what spec told me..... lets start by saying my left quad muscle is gunna be HUGE soon lol. next, there is so much chatter, even homeland security would be afraid (dont think everyones gunna get that lol). i spilled my drink on myself, simply gently pulling away from a stoplight. i was a tad worried when i went to install the clutch and noticed it was some kind of rediculously hard metal. i called them, and they were like oh dont worry its meant to slip.... RIIIIIIGHT. forged steel pressed against some crazy alloy thus pressed against more forged steel; how the hell is that gunna slip?? stupid thing can no longer be a DD, but at the moment shes all i got. its moments like this when i miss my evo and the g.....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome job on it, looks great and I bet it is a blast to drive. My experience with Spec clutch is that they don't slip. It's like a light switch, either on or off. I have a stage 3 with a Tremec TKO500 in my car, the clutch works very well for me but it took some time to get used to.

should of tried to look into the ram VDS like i run. so far no issues with it and has held up to the power of the 408

i did, and yes sir its a great clutch.... only thing is, i dont have a problem with slipping under power anymore. now it wont slip at all LOL. its rated at 830 ft/lb, and im only making 527 wtq. i did this just to eliminate any possible chance of failure, and so i could tow. but little did i know it would either engage instantly, chatter till im numb, or disengauge :banghead: