SSS.com Calendar

SS_bnoon_SS

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I updated my original post with my email information [email protected]. You can PM me or email me, either way.

Here is my submission

Kodak001.jpg

Just kidding.....seriously though.... you guys need to watch the reflections as well .... make sure their isnt' anything stupid reflecting in your paint .... check your tires .... make sure you have a little angle on the wheel to show off those rims .... license plates ... take em off or cover em ( or leave them on if you want )......bring some quick detail juice with you for a quick wipe down at the location......shoot early in the morning or late in the day ( sunrise/sunset ) those are the most dramatic color wise ..... Tripods help, keep the camara level unless you are going for the wierd rice angles .... shoot a bunch of photos, decide later what the best angle was .... just some ideas

Believe it or not, I may use FUN photos like that as accents to main photos. December with a smaller side shot of one covered in snow, or pulling a set of snowmobiles would be cool as a smaller accented piece to a better main photo.

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)

Here is my submission

Kodak001.jpg

Just kidding.....seriously though.... you guys need to watch the reflections as well .... make sure their isnt' anything stupid reflecting in your paint .... check your tires .... make sure you have a little angle on the wheel to show off those rims .... license plates ... take em off or cover em ( or leave them on if you want )......bring some quick detail juice with you for a quick wipe down at the location......shoot early in the morning or late in the day ( sunrise/sunset ) those are the most dramatic color wise ..... Tripods help, keep the camara level unless you are going for the wierd rice angles .... shoot a bunch of photos, decide later what the best angle was .... just some ideas

WHY? WHY would you do this to a truck so beautiful...such as the SSS??? WHY???

lol just kiddin...looks like the 4 wheel drive works GREAT! haha

yeah will it be monthly or will you be deceiding the months? if so can we request the month we would like?

we shoul dhave some good pics this weekend. i just finished up some of my interior mods and the truck will be picked up tommorrow. woo woo.

yeah will it be monthly or will you be deceiding the months? if so can we request the month we would like?

we shoul dhave some good pics this weekend. i just finished up some of my interior mods and the truck will be picked up tommorrow. woo woo.

It will be monthly. I will let the 6 people nominated for featured truck pick their month, first come first served. I can't be certain that you will get your month, but I can try.

BTW, Chase has the right idea, keep submitting MORE AND MORE pics as we go through the next month or so. The more pics you take and submit, the more likely you are to be considered.

Also, make the pics LARGE!!! 7 out of 8 people who submitted pics via PM yesterday had tiny pics that were just over 300 something by 400 something pixels, that's about half of the size they need to be to even be considered. The best pics I've had so far have been from Chase. his pics were several megs EACH!!! The bigger the better!!!

Not sure if I missed this somewhere in the "high-points", but is it going to be just one truck per month, or will there also be a callage of a bunch of trucks?

Maybe fill us in on the format?

Thanks.

It will be a monthly feature shot setup, but there will be plenty of room for "extra" group shots/etc for the cover and perhaps some "ghost" imaging done to the monthly side. I'm still working on some things, so submit anything you like and I'll tell you if I'll consider it or not.

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)

Maybe we can get a nice group shot at the get-together in Hillsborough NJ this weekend. Who's the "pro" photographer of the group?

Mark, where are you in this thread????????

I am not to bad either, but my digital camera is kinda old...........