SSS.com Calendar

SS_bnoon_SS

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a question. What is the trick to taking/posting large pics? Is there something you set on the camera or do you resize them in photoshop?

Settings on your camera will determine how many pixels you're set for. I'd like to get as many as I can at 5M Px or above to get the clearest images. My 4M pix is as low as I can possibly go... 3M or below at most would get a very small detail shot.

My camera only has 3.2 mega-pixels. So I can't take a very large picture with out it being distorted? I don't know much about cameras.

SS Boon, do you think I get bigger pictures than the ones I sent you without sacrificing quality?

My camera only has 3.2 mega-pixels. So I can't take a very large picture with out it being distorted? I don't know much about cameras.

SS Boon, do you think I get bigger pictures than the ones I sent you without sacrificing quality?

3.2 is really good for a phone. Yours were not all that bad actually, but I haven't gotten to the printing phase yet to know for sure. The lesser quality cameras just need to REALLY be in focus in order for a 3M resolution to be used in this size of a print.

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)

Here is my pictures.

Good size and pretty close to a good background on the second shot, but the stop sign growing out of the A-pillar and the cars off to the left ruin it. Also, lighting behind the camera usually end up better. The first pic in the overgrown grass in front of the metal building and the trees coming out of the bed is further away from what would get printed. Keep trying!

I sent you two today. Did you get them ok? Not sure if I put my name down but my email address is [email protected]. I asked you to blur out the license plate if you could.

Kinda similar problems to above, trees don't make good backgrounds (unless they're off in the distant background). You keep trying too!!!

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)

Fireman31 = Dan :crackup:

GMNationalsDay3010.jpg

GM Nat. 07

GMNationalsDay3027.jpg

Some Supporting Members of the Site Left to right is Dan (fireman31) ,Mark (RockHead) ,Luke (Thomp62301) and Kevin(Krambo)

GMNationalsday2082.jpg

I will take some more pics at the Hillsborough, NJ Meet on the 25th

Mark

Thank you for getting this ball rollin guys.

MAJOR props! within the coming month you will be recieving my submissions ;)

:thumbs: You have a big part of this to Bro........ :cheers: