sprayed99

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dylan or any of you guys that returned these, have you heard anything? I email and PM but get no response. They have had my gauges for over a week. It would be good business to at least respond to my inquires of an estimated turn around time. Especially when they are defective out of the box. Very frustrating that I can't speak with anybody.

Don't get me started on the response issues. Had I known what a PITA this was going to be I'd have saved my money... which after paying for shipping is getting closer and closer to the price I would've paid if this wasn't a GB.

I sent my gauge in last week. In the box, as was requested, was a note describing the problems and I asked that they please contact me to let me know they had received it and when I could expect to get it back, possibly a tracking number since I've had an issue with UPS theft recently.

I've been monitoring the tracking number via ups.com.... they have received the gauge, but I have not received any type of response AT ALL. I have given them all my phone numbers, emails, etc. but no contact from them at all. Its bad enough that the guy just flat refuses to list any kind of contact phone number or email on his site, but he doesn't even respond to PM's via their "TECH SUPPORT FORUM"

Still waiting to get my gauge back... but I'm giving Todd the benefit of the doubt since Monday was a holiday. I'll keep you guys posted as to whats going on or if I ever hear anything back. I will say that if this continues it will be the last time I do any business with Aeroforce. Love the product, but the company leaves much to be desired so far.

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

Dylan

Over the weekend I posted my complaints on their tech forum and they responded by saying the gauges would be shipped yesterday and sorry for the delay. I think you need to keep on them. I posted again today requesting a tracking number. I agree that they are not a consumer friendly business. The product seems like it would be great IF it works properly, but I have yet to see that in my truck. We'll see.

Seems like in their business reputation by word of mouth would be important. They really should consider that, especially with the internet where many of their consumers are on boards like this and can voice complaints heard by prospective customers. I'll let you know if I receive the repaired gauges by Weds. as promised.

OH ITS ABOUT TO GET UGLY!!

Update... as of yesterday I had NO RESPONSE still from Todd @ Aeroforce. I Checked my email this morning and low and behold I finally got a PM from him on the tech forum.

My original message to him:

Todd:

I sent the gauge to you last week and I just wanted to confirm you received it, you were able to repair/replace, and if you had sent it back yet.

Please give me an update when you have a chance. Also if you could please include a tracking # for the return shipment. I've had a real problem w/ UPS theft/loss lately (2 sets of coil springs in one week!!) so I want to stay on top of it.

As always I can be reached on my cell phone 909-821-0757

Dylan

Response:

Hi Dylan,

It was shipped Priority through the USPS, delivery confirmation # is:

0103 8555 7491 9728 4600. Says it was delivered yesterday. Hope all is well with it.

Todd

Problem is... ITS NOT HERE!! This is the specific reason I had asked for tracking info so that I could TRACK it and avoid the rampant issue we have with UPS/USPS/FedEX theft here. This year alone I've had thousands of dollars in shipped merch not make it to my door due to dishonest delivery guys and shitty passers by who steal the stuff off my front door step.

At least with a tracking number I can know when it should be there and try to be home for the delivery.

I understand that its not Todds fault it has gone missing, but it is his fault there has been a complete lack of communication and support on this matter. I'm going to contact the USPS and let them know I have yet ANOTHER missing package and go from there... I'd contact Todd first... but it doesn't seem that it would matter b/c I wouldn't hear from him for a week anyways. :rolleyes:

Anyone thinking of doing business with Aeroforce be ready to do ALL the legwork... as nice as the product is their support and communication skills are lacking to a point that I'd say you'd probably be better off with a DashHawk.

sorry to hear about the issues Dylan. I figured this would have been resolved by now. I know you have the single gauge, but have there been any issues with the dual gauges? I still haven't taken mine out of the box. I don't wanna put them in until I get an alarm.

Dylan the only problem I have ever had with USPS is even if they did give you a tracking number they never update the info. Evry time and I mean every time i have ever got anything thru USPS and tried to find it with a tracking number it tells me there is no record of this package. i even went to the post office with the tracking number and they saw the same thing :banghead: wich is frustrating because although i havent had anything stolen i wlasy find my stuff at the neighbors becaue i live at 1718 and on my block there is no 1716 my neighbor is 1714 :dunno: but our house numbers are big on all the houses but i have to track it and if it says deliverd and i dont have it i can usually look next door. :wtf:

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

thanks for the info Brian!! I'm gonna try to plug them in tomorrow morning. if that doesn't work, I'll have to find a hot.

I didn't mean to steer this away from your issues Dylan. hopefully they find yours!!!!!

Danny

I am not criticizing your for the issues with aeroforce. Please don't take my comments personally. Thank you for doing all the legwork to set up the GB. Its just unfortunate that the company representatives are not more responsive. So be it. I have to say that since installing the repaired gauges yesterday, I love them.