Aeroforce Intercepter Groupbuy

sprayed99

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this a little off topic, I got my gauge pillar in does anyone know where to pickup the int gray color to paint it. My truck is an hour away in the shop and getting this together is a pain, need color# or Part#, link

thanks

i also drop a note in Appearance

Edited by shakesvho (see edit history)

this a little off topic, I got my gauge pillar in does anyone know where to pickup the int gray color to paint it. My truck is an hour away in the shop and getting this together is a pain, need color# or Part#, link

thanks

i also drop a note in Appearance

go to autootive paint store and buy SEM color coat #15303 graphite thats as close to our interior as i could find

Guys keep in mind they take 3-5 days to build and another 3-5 days shipping to me. I think he will finish some of them up this week and start shipping them. The onwer of aeroforce makes the gauges to order. He does not stock any of them. The company only consists of him from my understanding. I know it takes a little bit to get them, but they are well worth the wait.

Dylan I have not got them yet, but I do have your insert here and cut to fit already. Just waiting on the gauges guys. Thanks

Dylan I have not got them yet, but I do have your insert here and cut to fit already. Just waiting on the gauges guys. Thanks

Cool.. sorry to be a pain... guess I misunderstood your earlier post... I thought you meant 3-5 days for build and ship, not 3-5 for build and 3-5 to ship also... I'll try and sit on my hands and not bug you anymore :ughdance: