408 "ls-6" With Direct Port Nitrous

Krambo

Alright, figured out my camera. Here is a quick cold idle start-up at 1075RPM's. Still working on the idle tuning however anything less than say 950rpm sounds like a NASCAR. As soon as I dial it in, I will idle at say 900 and let the chop rattle my teeth! :smash::devil:

th_4081075RPMidle-1.jpg

OMG the chevy a monsta!!!

hahaha

sounds sick!

i wish i could see it in person also!!!

• 3 weeks later...
any updates? :D

I have been a tuning maniac. I finally got the standing idle perfect and the off idle Very close. I am just starting to work on the Ve table. I will post up what I have done in respect to idle tuning soon. If you are not into all of the tech crap in HPT, you will be bored out of your mind. :uhoh:

im drivin mine allready whats your excuse!

haha

waitin paitently

you didn't happen to be driving it lastnight around 6 on eastern and silverado ranch were you? i was driving home from my moms house and i noticed a red truck turn the corner and kinda creep by.

im drivin mine allready whats your excuse!

haha

waitin paitently

:idiot:

Stop pushing me! Kidding Frank. Oh, I am driving mine already too however I get dirty looks buzzing by people with open headers. All the neighborhood dogs start going crazy when I warm it up and go out for a scan. I am not spending $$$ on the truck until after Christmas...one, I don't have extra cash and two, the kids (and the wife) don't enjoy go-fast parts under the tree :dunno:

The extra time has allowed me to put together one hell of an idle tuning write-up! I think I will post it up in the PCM tuning section and linke it to here. There should be good information for anyone who does their own idle tuning.