Look what I got

Yeah, I didn't exactly like the color of mine, should have gotten a discount because of.

When does it go in? That's what I want to know. It'll have a malfunction if you let it sit long enough to collect dust. Mine was only in the box 1 day. I hear after a week, or so, it starts losing stall :D

That's the Pro Truck 3000, right? I wish I went with that stall. :nonod:

The day after I got my 2600 shipped over, I hear that these things are as tight as a 2600 at takeoff, but have a ton of shift extention like a larger stall.

Doh.

Are the 3000 stalls really different for normal driving conditions as far as light throttle take offs. Does it seem to wind out the motor a lot more. Just wondering cuz this is the next purchase...

Still trying to figure between a 2600 and 3000 stall?? I really don't want to have to lurch every time I take off from a light.

Anybody with a few miles on their 3000 is what I am looking to hear from

Are the 3000 stalls really different for normal driving conditions as far as light throttle take offs. Does it seem to wind out the motor a lot more. Just wondering cuz this is the next purchase...

Still trying to figure between a 2600 and 3000 stall?? I really don't want to have to lurch every time I take off from a light.

Anybody with a few miles on their 3000 is what I am looking to hear from

The 3000 stall is fine in normal driving conditions. I dont now about pulling a trailer with the 3000, but normal driving its fine. Im very happy with mine.

Archived