New Exhaust System

rdss

Well, I finally figured out how to post pics and also happen to get my exhaust done this weekend also. It consists of a 2 1/2" Magnaflow X-pipe, dual Flowmaster 50 Series Deltaflow mufflers and 2 1/2" pipes out the back. I am going to add 4" tips soon because the 2 1/2" pipes now just look out of place. I will try and get it on a lift soon and get some pics of the mufflers and X-pipe. I forgot to bring my camera to the shop. Let me know what yall think.

125611704KSMXtj_ph.jpg

125612064jaCojp_ph.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C.K.

I think they are going to look pretty sweet once you get some nice polished Stainless steel tips on it.

Here is a pic of one of the guys from the C3/ Denali board with a system like yours with some nice big stainless tips.

Bill-03-SD

125682354AHhaum_ph.jpg

I am not sure what I want to do for now. I know that if I do the servos soon, I will have to stay away from any kinda mods or my fiancee is likely to kill me!! I am thinking about going with some 4"chrome tips from Magnaflow though. I will ponder it for a little while.

I am happy with the over all set up. It sounds great and at 65 and 75 mph it is a tad bit louder than stock, 67-73mph just sucks though. The only thing I want to change is put some tips on. I am not really worried about them in the winter, we should be getting the last big snow of the year tonight and friday, then I will be transfering to sunny Florida. Plus, I really dont think anything permanent that the tires will do to the tips will be visable and I will only use SS, so no rusting out problems. Thanks for the comments on the exhaust though.

C.K.

the 4 inch tips make take away from your not being able to see the tips unless you're looking for them as well as add some resonance. at w.o.t. it sounds pretty good i'm sure.

Archived