Chicago Area Gtg,zippy & Fast4popper Doing Some Work!

Oh there will be room,even if we have to push it out,but if we push it out it's gonna be a whole lot lighter,as in no drivetrain!!!

just giving you a hard time man! i kinda wish i was a fly on the wall bout 8 this morning in your truck. sounds like a fun ride. ah well, its gonna be a great weekend man! Pizza for Lunch? thats some gooood chit right there man!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris is referring to the shitty morning I had,as I was driving home from work(mids),I stopped at a stop sign on a long straight road and as I accelerated away at around 3/4 throttle,I saw the boost gauge hit 10psi(usually 14@wot)it shifted into second with a very loud bang!!!!!! Then I only had third gear and reverse,I ended up making it home with a little help (don't forget that bumper chris)and I think the trans is Fubar,what really sucks is it has les than 1000 miles on it.Looks like I might be doing the 4L85 conversion sooner than I thought. :cry2:

Oh there will be room,even if we have to push it out,but if we push it out it's gonna be a whole lot lighter,as in no drivetrain!!!

Brent- Chris told me what's going on! WTF!!! I'm speechless.

Chris- BE NICE :)

Chris is referring to the shitty morning I had,as I was driving home from work(mids),I stopped at a stop sign on a long straight road and as I accelerated away at around 3/4 throttle,I saw the boost gauge hit 10psi(usually 14@wot)it shifted into second with a very loud bang!!!!!! Then I only had third gear and reverse,I ended up making it home with a little help (don't forget that bumper chris)and I think the trans is Fubar,what really sucks is it has les than 1000 miles on it.Looks like I might be doing the 4L85 conversion sooner than I thought. :cry2:

group hug for B-rent! i was phucking with you man! it SUCKS! i have heard that loud ass noise before, and you wont forget it man! the bumper is already in the back of Rich's truck. did that today. I feel a midwest version of MONSTER GARAGE hittin Illinois this weekend!

group hug for B-rent! i was phucking with you man! it SUCKS! i have heard that loud ass noise before, and you wont forget it man! the bumper is already in the back of Rich's truck. did that today. I feel a midwest version of MONSTER GARAGE hittin Illinois this weekend!

It's going to be insane!

Just thought I'd try this.....I've got an OEM 8.6 3.42 ring and pinion I'm trying to sell, so if anyone that's going to be at the GTG is interested I can bring it with me. Asking $100 obo. Here's a link for pictures: http://performancetrucks.net/forums/showthread.php?t=435558

Michael

Edited by GMCtrk (see edit history)

24 hours, the Black SS train leaves DM. well its a short train, just one of us. anyway, we are making the 4 hour trip to see the progress, OR LACK there of, on my paint. then 2.5 hours down to PDB's to knock out some side work and hang with him and his Bro. From there the hour trip south to Brents. (pending time frame) I am hoping to be at PDBs' by 3ish, then to brents by 7ish.

brent, plans tomorrow night?

If you need anything more let me know, Rich's truck is loaded and ready to rock, oils change, tires are aired up.

woohooo bring on the weekend! :cheers:

24 hours, the Black SS train leaves DM. well its a short train, just one of us. anyway, we are making the 4 hour trip to see the progress, OR LACK there of, on my paint. then 2.5 hours down to PDB's to knock out some side work and hang with him and his Bro. From there the hour trip south to Brents. (pending time frame) I am hoping to be at PDBs' by 3ish, then to brents by 7ish.

brent, plans tomorrow night?

If you need anything more let me know, Rich's truck is loaded and ready to rock, oils change, tires are aired up.

woohooo bring on the weekend! :cheers:

You should shave the mirrors off of your truck,then bring them with :jester:

Is rich's truck still lifted?

You should shave the mirrors off of your truck,then bring them with :jester:

Is rich's truck still lifted?

man ol man. you still got them busticated mirrors?

as for rich's truck. once him and i are in it, that front end is SLAMMED! but seriously, he did the hangers and spindels a while back. he just had his cats deleted and now has thrown a code. zippy will have to see whats throwin that on for him.

otherwise, party on wayne!

friday night is lookin to pan out a lil weird, RIGHT CHAD??? :)

man ol man. you still got them busticated mirrors?

as for rich's truck. once him and i are in it, that front end is SLAMMED! but seriously, he did the hangers and spindels a while back. he just had his cats deleted and now has thrown a code. zippy will have to see whats throwin that on for him.

otherwise, party on wayne!

friday night is lookin to pan out a lil weird, RIGHT CHAD??? :)

Yeah- I think friday is going to be sinful :)

Will Zippy still be there on Sunday? I have my son's B-Day party Sat. morning. I wouldn't make it until about 6pm if I came down Sat. All I need is a tune.

I'm sure he would be able to tune you at 6. Come on down!