Chase's 427 Lsx Twin Turbo Build

04CHASE

good to see more progress on ur build Chase, cant wait to see and hear that thing on the streets.

when u get the engine in r u gonna do a full tune or just a streetable one before u take it up north??? also r u gonna drive it or drag it up there???

20-24 psi on the high side is goal.

dude those are ricer boost numbers!!! lol, jfwy man...

-Rob

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im just going to drop the motor in with a nice safe tune that runs well. then ill drive it around town until most of the bugs are worked out. its about 400 miles from here and autoclub only will tow me 200 so i need to make it half way there.

not a great deal kevin , just tie bar lifters were a must for my engine. everything i am using is pretty much top of the line and moral lifters have the best rep.

still debating on rockers. maybe use the yella terra's i have or get something different.

if thats the case then Jesel rockers should be in the works

im just going to drop the motor in with a nice safe tune that runs well. then ill drive it around town until most of the bugs are worked out. its about 400 miles from here and autoclub only will tow me 200 so i need to make it half way there.

aaaahhhhh, gotcha :thumbs:

-Rob

if thats the case then Jesel rockers should be in the works

thats what i was thinking art. i think im going to run those sheetmetal valve covers as well . which set of the jessel's is what i need to figure out .

thats what i was thinking art. i think im going to run those sheetmetal valve covers as well . which set of the jessel's is what i need to figure out .

Pro_Steel_J2k.jpgPRO STEEL SERIES SHAFT ROCKERS

The Next Generation Of Shaft Rockers

When minimum rocker mass and lowest moment of inertia are huge concerns, JESEL Pro Steel Series Shaft Rockers are the solution to your problems. JESEL offers two distinct steel rocker body designs, the MoHawked J2S and the Pocket I-Beam J3S. Either design can be fasted using a traditional shaft and bolt mounting system or with our new Box-Style stands. Read More...

Pro_Steel_J2k.jpgPRO STEEL SERIES SHAFT ROCKERS

The Next Generation Of Shaft Rockers

When minimum rocker mass and lowest moment of inertia are huge concerns, JESEL Pro Steel Series Shaft Rockers are the solution to your problems. JESEL offers two distinct steel rocker body designs, the MoHawked J2S and the Pocket I-Beam J3S. Either design can be fasted using a traditional shaft and bolt mounting system or with our new Box-Style stands. Read More...

sweet god what do those cost!

whats your price range? i just did a google search for any local shops here in vegas. im sure you have some close to you, but never hurt to have more options. here is the link if you want to check em out...

14 bolt

if it works out i can pick it up and we can meet half way to save on shipping.

i called them they no longer offer the 14 bolt conversion FYI

just ordered a melling 10296 high pressure , high volume pump from lpe. im going to use some harlan sharp 1.7 rockers.

the jesel's would be great but im not going to spin this past 7k and most likly 6500 red line.

besides that just waiting on the head gaskets from cometic. then the long block will be ready and installed.