crappy phone pics

2009-06-10130228.jpg

2009-06-10130238.jpg

2009-06-10130324.jpg

2009-06-10130337.jpg

2009-06-10130427.jpg

2009-06-10130345.jpg

2009-06-10130440.jpg

you can see the extra bolt on the heads in the lifter window.

waiting on mounts from hs for the rest of the rockers.

plan to pick it up this weekend if everything comes in . then all i need is fuel rails and she will be ready to drop in and turn the key.

Noticed you got one of the blocks with that crappy powder coat inside the oil area's

"GET IT OUT OF THERE"

Ive seen 2 oil failures caused by that shit coming off and plugging up the pump pickup

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, didn't read through the entire thread, but are you keeping AWD with the 4L80E? If so, I can help you get the input gear for the NVG149 so it bolts up to the 4L80E instead of getting a turned down output shaft that will snap anyways. I had a twin turbo Escalade running one with about 1200hp and it held up just fine.

Let me know!

any pics or specs??

as for the bad paint in the valley , its already addressed

any pics or specs??

as for the bad paint in the valley , its already addressed

You actually replied to my thread when I posted about them. Didn't realize that. I've sold quite a few of these and haven't had a single breakage yet. Chuck at FLT has used them for several of their customers also.

Here is the thread again: http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...&hl=adapter

With the adapter, you also need to move the trans mount back (I have the plates you can weld to your existing cross member also to make it a 5 minute job), shorted drive shaft, lengthened propshaft, and extended transmission lines.

ill let you know right now im using the 65 until the twins get underway . my x fer case may need a rebuild . i know i have beat the living crap out of it so i wouldnt be surprised if the chain looks like lohans vagin.

ill let you know right now im using the 65 until the twins get underway . my x fer case may need a rebuild . i know i have beat the living crap out of it so i wouldnt be surprised if the chain looks like lohans vagin.

No problem, let me know. I have a 3,500 mile transfer case here also if you are interested. I can install the gear in it so it would be ready to be bolted on.

• 2 weeks later...
she is home

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b351/04chase/DSC02600.jpg

now gotta figure out what im going to do for valve covers as stockers wont work , so i need something nice or some spacers.

really is too bad ABEAR no longer produces covers anymore.