Socal Meet "san Clemente"

Blk sscpt, I just got off the phone with J-dawg. HE doesnt know what your tlaking about. Hes cool with me. He said I can roll with him anytime to the meet. I will see you guys next time! I will bring more carne this time!!

fine man so be it u can roll with him if u want i think he's just saying wat he saw maybe he didnt see or notice some of thing others including myself saw...

I was not sketch at all. Ask any other member on this site. Or ryan the guy that made the meet. Witch guy were you again captain?

lik i said it's just the feel i got off of u even J-Dawg said it on gmfs when he took u for a ride i seemed really strung out or something, watever man i know i cant speak for all the people on here but i'm pretty sure they would want u at one of our G2G's.

-Rob

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

geez robin get the sand out of your vagina, its the ****ING INTERNET!!!!!

HA HA, that is fukin funny. Robin, you honestly need to grow up bro. Who gives a damn about what others think of you. I know I could care less if you or anyone else on this forum actually likes me. Everyone is giving you a hard time because you take this sh*t too seriously. You don't even have a truck, you showed up to a truck meet in a V6 Mustang and parked right next to everyone else. Not cool. You also went onto all kinds of different forums advertising the get together as if you were the one hosting it. Well, thats what it seemed like to me anyways. You also need to grow up and stop trying to pit everyone against each other to gain some kind of favoritism in the internet world. If J-DAWG wants you to roll and hang out with him, then thats fine, but don't try to make everyone like you just because one person does.

The bottom line is that you need to grow up, its just the internet, and not real life.

did i miss something? i ghess i was having such a good time talking to all the other guys that i dint notice anything bad.

but i got too say this, i did get this felling of ' welcome to MY g2g, hosted by ME,' when you came up to me and introduced yourself,thats the felling i got, specially when i told you that i was gonna meet with marine sggt instead off goin All the way up there and back down again, i believe you said' allright later', i dont now but that sounded like a '**** you' to me.

any ways like marine sggt said, its only the internet, you should not care what other people think of you in the first place, specially on the web, i mean common, do you relly on my space to meet new people or something, please!

j-dawg is a cool guy, like everyone else that i meet and talk'd too, and i hope il see them again next meet, but bro you gotta stop acting all skechi and shit

Hey I did the best I could for everyone. I got you all together and to the meet. I mean what more could I have done. Bad ass silvy was cool with me a long with Vidal. Some of these guys are nuts wont let up on the internet bashing.

I am all for everyone getting together and having a great time.

Hey I am learning it was my first meet ok. I am kinda new to this stuff. Also vidal, I did not mean to be rude like that. I just said "alright later" seeing as how I was going to see you in the morning.

Were all I think all of you guys are nice. I cant wait to do another meet. Maybe more organized this time and a little longer or somethen?

Hey I am learning it was my first meet ok. I am kinda new to this stuff. Also vidal, I did not mean to be rude like that. I just said "alright later" seeing as how I was going to see you in the morning.

Were all I think all of you guys are nice. I cant wait to do another meet. Maybe more organized this time and a little longer or somethen?

i dont know bro, after what i just learned, what you were doin, false or not false there has got to be a reason why anyone would acuse anyone of that, you know shit like that doesnt just 'pop up'.

everyone was having a good time and that crap could have seriously caused some havoc, nobody needs a visit from the po po, you feel me, anyways bro take care of yourself, caused just in case you dint realize this, as much as it might hurt, you canot count on anybody in this world, ANYBODY, this world is cold and heartless, and you gotta learn to fen for yourself, cuz nobody else will, and illegal narcotics are NOT the awnser or the way out :smash:

57fc44b0.jpg

I'm with most of the guys on this one, in that I have no F^*#ing idea what the hell is going. I thought everything was fine. I had fun, I saw a bunch of nice trucks, we grilled, and we had a cruise. What else do you need? Maybe, some beer and strippers? Sure that's cool. But don't understand what all the fuss was about.

Edited by SS truck (see edit history)

Can I quote Tyrone!"drugs and alcohol messed up my life!" LMAO!!!! Ok ok so it was nice, I had fun, but since the first time I learned that robin didn't own a Chevy at all, or even worst a truck at all. Then I posted that robin should of had a Chevy cause he was the person who organized this meet. But soon after Brett said him and sobe dude Ryan organized the whole thing I knew robin was blowin this thing as his meet and the way he introduced himself to me and all of us, it seemed weird. I wonder if he was on drugs then? Huum....lol. Oh BTW that's a nice mustang robin! Lmao! Later...

Eddie I was actually going to ask if you did your tails. Looks nice. Oh and BTW what was that 3rd ? You were asked? I gotta say your truck went trough a nice Change since last years meet.

I finally remember the 3rd question. Some was asking about the free aem intake. here's one of the postings on craigslist. Maybe someone can post it on gmfs.com

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/pts/1111047689.html

Edited by SS truck (see edit history)

nekroman, how I was weird? I was nice and invited all of you to roll with us in the morning with others? The meet was way better you guys came. They needed my help lol. jk

We would have ended up hearing about this meet without you in the picture. Thats how REAL Chevy Truck owners roll. We know who we want to hang with, and who we don't want to hang out with. You are one of the ones that we DON'T want to hang out with. Get your sh*t together bro. Take a step back in life and evaluate yourself, and the friends that you keep. Its called GROWING UP, we have all done it, and I'm sure that you will get there one of these years. I will not show up to any event if you are there. I can't afford to hang out with people like you. My career is way more important to me than hanging out with you. Your drugs and your friends are bad company to be around.