Socal Meet "san Clemente"

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agree, at one time we were leading the pack!, there was to much traffic, at the end i just foolwd marine sggt to the freeway and went home. [by the way we saw a porsche carrera on the way to the freeway, bery cool, i got a picture and ill post it up as soon as i can]

and we also had some dumnshit in a mustang trying too race us, he was reving and even did a littlle burn out, whata moron :chevy:

btw did anyone see that litlle stunt i pulled off when we were making that you turn, i took my t/c off and it fish taild, :cool: , i thought i was gonna go over the median but i didnt. :D

Yea, i saw it, lol. It was funny watching 6 Chevy's making a 3 point turn holding up traffic

You guys I all need to ask you something. The guys over at the other site are giving me a real hard time. Calling me names and saying I am all kinds of things. Even blk Ss capt got in on it.

You all met me, Was I chill or not? They are trying to get me banned on the other site and I need all the people that met me help..

Thank you for coming out

yes i did get in it for the simple fact that wat u got accused of is not cool by any means, and it's much a false accusation when three people saw u do it and everyone said u were acting really wierd after the fact. lik i said u seem lika nice guy just kinda wierd and sketchy once we all got to the beach and started hanging out.

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)