Socal Meet "san Clemente"

Well said marine, I totally agree with you. And iam in also, next meet we can't have drugs or robin there! And I know iam not the only one, that agrees.

Agreed Nekro and again well said Marine! I can't believe I was even considering letting Robin roll with me during the cruise. Imagine getting pulled over and he had something on him. I'm going down too! Now I'm just making this point, now if these claims are true or not I cannot say, I am not accusing anyone of anything. Seriously Robin man, listen to everyone and please just drop this and go away to end all this drama. Sometimes in life you have to break down and see things from others peoples sides as hard as it may be. It's called being a real man. Then take the knowledge from the realization of what you've learned about others and yourself and apply it to your life. Whatever your situation may be man. I am just trying to help you and at the same time respect all my SS.com and GMFS.com friends. I respect the fact you love Chevy's etc. I do too, but you need to understand how hard all of us have worked to get them, maintain them, mod them, pay the bill lol and find the time to enjoy them! You have to expect that people are gonna say something to you. So just be cool about it and stop the back and forth. Please man! We all don't need this we have enough to deal with daily. Let's enjoy the forum, laugh, help each other, no more drama!

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed Nekro and again well said Marine! I can't believe I was even considering letting Robin roll with me during the cruise. Imagine getting pulled over and he had something on him. I'm going down too! Now I'm just making this point, now if these claims are true or not I cannot say, I am not accusing anyone of anything. Seriously Robin man, listen to everyone and please just drop this and go away to end all this drama. Sometimes in life you have to break down and see things from others peoples sides as hard as it may be. It's called being a real man. Then take the knowledge from the realization of what you've learned about others and yourself and apply it to your life. Whatever your situation may be man. I am just trying to help you and at the same time respect all my SS.com and GMFS.com friends. I respect the fact you love Chevy's etc. I do too, but you need to understand how hard all of us have worked to get them, maintain them, mod them, pay the bill lol and find the time to enjoy them! You have to expect that people are gonna say something to you. So just be cool about it and stop the back and forth. Please man! We all don't need this we have enough to deal with daily. Let's enjoy the forum, laugh, help each other, no more drama!

:smash: , robin, listen, im sure your a cool guy to hang out with when youre 'clean', but that shit cannot be accepted, no expections, like badd ass silvy said, we all got important things going on, carrers we gotta think of, family whe got to feed, we dont have time for BS, when we have g2g we doit to meet other enthusiast, people that share the same views and feelings we have, about anything, make new friends and keep in touch.

we all come with the sence that we have to respect each other, and when people like you introduce negative items like that in to the equation, that has the potentyal to go bad, way bad. who knows what could have happend,what if instead of drugs you had a firearm, and by the way you sound, as aperson that doesnt give a f%ck, you could have hurt someone, you know the cops were all over us, especially on the cruise, what would have happend if they would have pulled you over with j-dawg, or anyone else hu.

dont take our post as us bashing on you, you just need to step back, look at your life and whats ahead of you, and deside whats the best course of action,you and only you know.

well said, so tell me more... cops were all over you on the cruise you serious, for what going to slow lol, b4 I left we were doing 35 in a 50...

well not exactly all over us, some motorcycle cops saw us, busted a u turn and 'ckeckd us out' thats it, dont now if theye were posted up anywhere do, just in case of any 'complaints'

I am not going to bring drama or anything like that or go back or forth. I dont think you guys even know the truth. It was like a rumor. You guys think i am all weird and had drugs.

There was none at all. So need to bash on me or say I can go to the next event. I was nice and invited you all over in the morning. Bad ass silvy, I talked to you on aim. I told you how excited I was.

No one was at risk with there jobs with me at the meet. None of you even know If i had anything or not. I am with eddie on this one guys.

Here is the "Quote" from SS truck on this site. Also guys another member wants me to go to the next meet. Do I need more members to say the same thing.

Rumors are bad you guys, dont believe what everyone tells you. This is coming from SS truclk. or eddie.

"I'm with most of the guys on this one, in that I have no F^*#ing idea what the hell is going. I thought everything was fine. I had fun, I saw a bunch of nice trucks, we grilled, and we had a cruise. What else do you need? Maybe, some beer and strippers? Sure that's cool. But don't understand what all the fuss was about. "

SEE??

Wow I got banned from GM full size more mutiple accounts. Wow I know only a few of you are willing to vouch for me over there and asked to be put back.

Others you dont even say thanks for inviting you in the morning. Its weird half of you are like i am so bad. Yet hallf said thanks to me for everything I did.

So who wants to help me get back on gmfs? Because i know a few on here will ask for me to get put back on. Plus I have already emailed the head guy of that site.

: ( Real chevy people dont act this way towards other chevy people. Thats a fact. I can count more then a few members that are friends with me.

So we will see who wins! Good or Evil!!

Wow I got banned from GM full size more mutiple accounts. Wow I know only a few of you are willing to vouch for me over there and asked to be put back.

Others you dont even say thanks for inviting you in the morning. Its weird half of you are like i am so bad. Yet hallf said thanks to me for everything I did.

So who wants to help me get back on gmfs? Because i know a few on here will ask for me to get put back on. Plus I have already emailed the head guy of that site.

: ( Real chevy people dont act this way towards other chevy people. Thats a fact. I can count more then a few members that are friends with me.

So we will see who wins! Good or Evil!!

You've been perma banned and it wont be long until you are banned from here.