A really good blow job

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't you have to swap out the fuel pump with the radix?

Only with '04 and above.

Hey Ben,

I talked to Seth at Combination Motorsports and he said that the fuel system in the 04 is similar to the vette. He said that with a bust-a-pump they have made 640 hp to the wheels. So i guess it can't be that bad.

Well I have it in my grubby little mits but its still in its packaging doing the install last Friday in April and over the first weekend in May down in San Antonio with Allen and Joe of Nelson and Jag fame. We hope to have it all done and running by the end of the weekend barring any unforseen circumstances, STS assured us we could do it eventhough we are first timers...

We will keep you posted with pictures and a running documentary as to how it went. hopefully some video too running with Allens LS1. Have been trying to get things ready by fitting some pieces together and locating switches etc etc hope all goes well keep your fingers crossed for us

:cheers:

ssblackss

Only with '04 and above.

Hey Ben,

I talked to Seth at Combination Motorsports and he said that the fuel system in the 04 is similar to the vette. He said that with a bust-a-pump they have made 640 hp to the wheels. So i guess it can't be that bad.

I was just referring to the '04 kit for the Radix. It no longer uses a boost-a-pump.

Only with '04 and above.

Hey Ben,

I was just referring to the '04 kit for the Radix. It no longer uses a boost-a-pump.

Hey ben,

do you know what fuel pump they are using by chance because i need to get a new fuel pump and i don't have any idea what in-tank pump to run with my returnless fuel line system

thanks

I may drive down to San Antonio this Saturday, assuming this is at Joe's and Allen's garage, and will bring the video camara with MPEG2 movie maker. I plan to take a shot or two of the kit installed and try to get a video, again assuming they get done on Saturday. Right now, I don't know when they plan to be working on the install.

Archived