A really good blow job

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that's one I'd like to have. His videos are awesome. Plans are to put in a stroked 409 on top of that. Why he couldn't wait, I don't know. He never tires of doing anything with his truck, that I'll give him - tenacious. As much as he does, makes you wonder if he even works.

He is super smart. The fact that he does all the work and tuning himself is awesome. I don't think he is in the automotive business. His new truck has run 7.40's in the 1/8 and I think that is w/o nitrous. (11.60's range)

Yeah this guy has an amazingly powerful truck It is running on a T-76 turbo and boy does this thing shift. Its a nice install and i think they said it is now running a 75 shot as well That is a force to be feared at the track and on the street.

Good job

ssblackss

Lordkevork

I believe that they have to add an in line booster or a bigger in tank pump. The only issue I see is with an in line booster pump you can sometimes see the booster flowing more than the in tank pump and it runs the lines dry...

Just hear say though not my personal experience :confused:

ssblackss

So other than melting the wheel wells out, and burning wires that thing must be awsome.

I can imagine that there is some seriously unbelievable heat under that hood with the turbo that size there. I wonder how many miles he has with this setup... Is it working out??

Either way, looks damn good. :thumbs:

smithl3

dosen't it look awsome Yeah I bet there is some serious heat under there I guess its working out have not heard to the contrary but heat will be the biggest issue with that set up...

No such problem with the STS kit I am glad to say. Any one else interested in getting a turbo? or am I just the guinnea pig here if it goes ok then more will get it :lol:

ssblackss

Oh, and yea, I've always been a turbo man...Just waiting to see which kit gets the job done best...I still like the looks of a traditionally mounted turbo, but if STS has their sh*t together and their kit performs just as well...All the better to save the wheel wells!!

At one time i really wanted a turbo but now i am going to wate and see how a few more work out for people. plus i won't have to get a loan to pay for the thing and i could just save up till latter.

Archived