A really good blow job

I may drive down to San Antonio this Saturday, assuming this is at Joe's and Allen's garage, and will bring the video camara with MPEG2 movie maker.  I plan to take a shot or two of the kit installed and try to get a video, again assuming  they get done on Saturday.  Right now, I don't know when they plan to be working on the install.

That sounds like a good idea brent. Can I come too?? If I do go I hope they finish on saturday, so I can see it in action before I go back home. That would be :cool:

-Matt

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey All,

I am working with Allen like crazy to get all this in line. There was misscommunication between me and the sales staff at a performance shop who will remain nameless about shipping times and I wanted 3 day air and it was sent ground so we are now down 3 gauges... And the other kicker is that we are waiting on Magna charger to get me an aux. fuel pump over nighted to Allens shop :crazy:

So I will buy another single boost gauge to atleast give us some idea of boost and allen will have to use his wideband to keep an eye on the A/F ratio... I will know in about 1 hr if its going to go ahead this weekend or not I really hope so I got the wife going out of town the dogs are being looked after and I got a day of work man what an ass whoopin... :confused:

ssblackss

I have an Autometer Phantom mechanical boost gauge that I took of my truck to put new ones on. If you don't get yours in time you can use mine. I will throw it in the car now so I remember to bring it down on Saturday morning.

I have an Autometer Phantom mechanical boost gauge that I took of my truck to put new ones on. If you don't get yours in time you can use mine. I will throw it in the car now so I remember to bring it down on Saturday morning.

Hey slim, you're such a nice guy. :jester:

btw, pick a hand, one has the 2.7" pulley and the other has the 2.9" pulley, hehehe.

would you like me to try both, joe should have the tranny in today, and we can tune for either one or both to see which one will give more power.

You got a lot of goodies in that trans now, congrats on the mod,

allen

I think after the discussion we had the other day I had better just stick with the 2.9. But yea, of course you can try the 2.7 to see what kind of results we get. Who knows, it might work out fine.

I can't wait to drive the truck with all the new tranny goodies. Finally get to see what the ProTruck3000 feels like.

Slim I really appreciate that I second the motion that your a really nice guy :P

But it is all in the hands of Magna charger if they can get the pum o/n to Allen then Its all good if not :( These last 2 weeks have been soo long in passing I just don't know how I'm go through another wait

Cheers

Jonathan

Yeah, get out there and lean on it some and test out those new parts.

If you can't spin tires for at least 5 feet, just the front will work, then try nother pulley. Without any spray, of course. :P The first 10ft and you're finally getting somewhere. ;)

Hey All hold of on the Party :(

Magna charger couldnt get the freakin fuel pump to Allens shop in time so its gonna be at least another 2 weeks till we get this done. I cant tell ya how pissed I am right now. But hang on in there we will be back to get this thing done. :sigh:

:shakehead:

ssblackss

If you can't spin tires for at least 5 feet, just the front will work, then try nother pulley. Without any spray, of course. :P The first 10ft and you're finally getting somewhere. ;)

So we are using the blacktop dyno for a gauge now are we? :D

Hey All hold of on the Party :(

Magna charger couldnt get the freakin fuel pump to Allens shop in time so its gonna be at least another 2 weeks till we get this done. I cant tell ya how pissed I am right now. But hang on in there we will be back to get this thing done. :sigh:

:shakehead:

ssblackss

Sorry bout your delay ssblackss, it will feel that much better once you finally get it in though.

If you can't spin tires for at least 5 feet, just the front will work, then try nother pulley.  Without any spray, of course. :P  The first 10ft and you're finally getting somewhere. ;)

So we are using the blacktop dyno for a gauge now are we? :D

I'll be gentle, LOL. At least you know it's gonna work for you.

You'll have to bring it back up for a few driveshaftless runs on my dyno when it's delivered. I bet it's making lots of power!!

see ya soon,

allen

Sorry bout your delay ssblackss, it will feel that much better once you finally get it in though.

Slimsoftball,

sorry to have missed you today. Joe says that Truck is quite a beast. Congrats. I'm lookin forward to getting some of that tranny work done there myself.

Hopin all goes very well with SSblackSS and the STSturbo so I can replicate it on mine with a minor modification or two. :D

BTW, ssblackss, why did you get the magnacharger fuel pump? I thought it was the injectors that needed to be changed, not the fuel pump. Do I need to upgrade both for the turbo/supercharger to deliver enough fuel?

Archived