A really good blow job

You mean to tell me Allen didnt run this by you :confused:

He said that there would be dancing girls a peep show pizza and beer, all on you :lol:

Dont tell me I have to tell the 100 people coming that they can't come Hope you have a big pool or a large dog bed :cheers:

Jonathan

PS Allen told me it was his shop Hahahahaha :jester:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Guys just had a thought... Because it is Joes shop and don't want to upset the apple cart and I am not sure how he likes things run during "normal business hours" we should keep the crowds to a minimum so as not to disrupt the continuity of things already going on...

I think he may be a little worried about the threats of parties etc and the fact I have not met him yet I would hate to make any one mad...

I hope you all understand please stop buy but just clear it with Joe and Allen first please.

Thanks All

Jonathan

You have a choice......sleep with the dog or sleep on a blow-up raft in the pool. I guess it depends on how much you drink!

Joe,

Never mention the phrase "blow-ups" around Navy guys. It gets them too excited. :jester:

Never mind keeping you warm in winter I don't think I could find my way outa that one if she were to lie on me would need to leave the cookie trail... Wait that would definately be the wrong thing to leave laying around string might be a better alternative... :shakehead:

Jonathan

hey guys, lets all go down to SARWP this friday nigh... I should be heading that way to go to leaky friday, and I would love to meet some of u guys, and put names with faces :thumbs: ..

Besides i am tired of being last on the race list.. :nonod:

ssblackss

Whats the latest on the install? If it's going to be a 'happening' I was thinking heading that way early Saturday if the weather's good.

Any leads on hotels close by?

Where's their shop located? Far from the Riverwalk?

I wouldn't be opposed to getting a room on the Riverwalk Saturday night.

Always sumthin to get into down there... :cheers:

WW :smash:

Hi All

Yeah I am getting there Thursday mid morning to get things started with the help of Joe and Allen. I think it would be nice to meet some of y'all but we must remember that it is a place of work and be mindfull of that and not cause a problem for Joe as he still has other work to do.

No hotel booked yet have to see whats available

ssblackss

ssblackss,

Are you sure your gonna get that thing installed. If you aren't carefull you and Allen will be installing it at the rally in Wichita (better hurry you only have 60 days).

Anyway, can't wait to see it in person and see how she'll run at the track.

You know what I was just thinking the same thing If we dont get it installed it will be damn near Christmas :thumbs:

It will be on for the rally I promise we can all check it out at your shop on a lift so we can see underneath it... Sound Cool?

Oh yeah can you pm me with the price of a roll pan painted if you offer them painted and do I need to get a license plate flip kit to allow a hidden hitch at a later date? and I will install it at the rally. loose some fat of the arse end... :seeya:

Cheers

ssblackss

Archived